You can type here any text you want

I just have to say....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I love Hawaii. I was out there last October and did not want to leave. I stayed with a friends family while I was there and saw Oahu and Hawaii from a locals perspective. I must say, even though I am stuck in Minnesota, I adapted to the culture, cuisine, and lifestyle almost immediately.

I only saw one Grand National while out there and it was for sale at Holo Holo Auto Mall (I think thats the name of the place) on Oahu. If I ever finish reading up on how to farm vanilla there will be another GN on the big island. :D

Glad that you enjoyed your stay. I guess that its always like that after you have lived somewhere for a while though. You end up wanting to live somewhere else. Out here we have to deal with being surrounded by a large body of water with the nearest state over 2000 miles away and high shipping costs (especially from an auto enthusiasts view). Not to mention the uncertainty about our dragstrip staying open (thats another long sob story) and somewhat higher cost of living. Its not that bad out here but, a change of scenery is always nice too.
:cool:

quicker6 said:
Glad that you enjoyed your stay. I guess that its always like that after you have lived somewhere for a while though. You end up wanting to live somewhere else. Out here we have to deal with being surrounded by a large body of water with the nearest state over 2000 miles away and high shipping costs (especially from an auto enthusiasts view). Not to mention the uncertainty about our dragstrip staying open (thats another long sob story) and somewhat higher cost of living. Its not that bad out here but, a change of scenery is always nice too.
:cool:

Well, I might end up back out there next month. Your right about a change of scenery, I am tired of having four seasons and dealing with snow and ice and having to rake piles of leaves each year. I would love to have just one season, SUMMER! :D If I never saw snow again it would be to soon. I know it snows on the volcanos but thats fine with me, I dont have to shovel a volcano. :)

I get over a month of vacation a year that I am seriously considering making my "Feburary get away" type thing. Its my birthday month and what better way to celebrate my birthday then renting a small studio on Oahu and forgetting about winter for a month.

Its funny your the first response, your location is Millani. When I do an IP trace on myself it actually says I am located in Millani Hawaii. It must be a sign. :cool:

Back