I just want to say big thanks to AustinIBEW145 AKA Audi P AKA Rack Island pimp

WIKEDV6

I just want to say big thanks to AustinIBEW145 AKA Audi P AKA Rock Island pimp!!

Also big thanks to the other Pimp Jeremy for helping trouble shoot over the phone.

I was having problems with the power in my house; I guess you can call it erratic voltage. Every time something turns on lights would get real dim and some times the Fridge or washing machine will not turn on. Well in Buick term, the electricity was lacking boost.

Any way, to make the long story short, I was on the phone with Austin getting help and ideas to what the heck is going on. I am terrified of touching anything that has to do with electricity so I was pretty much crapping in my pants while performing few test that Austin and Jeremy asked me to do. Well Austin calls about 4pm after he got off from work and asked me if I was able to figure anything out. Apparently I hadn’t. He says to me I am on my way to your house to check out the problem. Now this is a Friday evening, heavy storms that was moving from Iowa area to the Chicago area. Well Austin drove from IL/IA border to my house on drag radials to help another Buick brother out even with out me asking for him to come down. Well if that’s not Buick brother hood then I don’t know what is.

Austin spent a lot of time trouble shooting and we were able to eliminate most of the probabilities and narrowed down to few things. We couldn’t trouble shoot any further Friday night due to darkness, the crazy storm and the crazy way my property is setup with different power poles and unusual power distribution from Comed.

To go further, we need a lift or scaffolding to get up to the pole and check the weather heads and other things.

Any way I just want to say Big thanks to Austin and Jeremy. I owe you guys!!!

P.S. Austin had brought his Girl friend Jill with him. She was great and supportive of Austin coming down to help me. I got to know Jill a little bit and I think she is a heck of a girl and a keeper for sure. She loves cars, very smart, pretty and homely. What else can a guy ask for? Now the question is what is she doing with a guy like Austin????? J/K

Thanks again guys

Prasad:cool:

Man, I just saw this post! You know we are here whenever a fellow TB brother needs some help! Your only a few hours away, I would say a short drive is much better than replacing every appliance in your house. We'll get-r done for you brother!

I do have to say thanks to my brother Austin too. That guy literally does anything for anybody and you'll never meet a better guy. Him and Jill came over tonight to help me get my 9" into the car. I couldnt do it by my self on my garage floor.

TRUE friends are hard to come by but every once in a while, you meet people that take care of you and you take care of them. I think we've all done our share for each other and in all reality, it's a bortherhood that cant be broke. We live short lives so why not make it better for all of us!;)

Prasad, you've done more for us TB guys than most anybody would ever do, whatever we can do to help is only a replacing a slice of the pie.

I just want to say big thanks to AustinIBEW145 AKA Audi P AKA Rock Island pimp!!

...She loves cars, very smart, pretty and homely. What else can a guy ask for? ........

Thanks again guys

Pretty and Homely that's an interesting combination

home·ly   [hohm-lee] Show IPA
–adjective, -li·er, -li·est.
1. lacking in physical attractiveness; not beautiful; unattractive: a homely child.
2. not having elegance, refinement, or cultivation.

David

wow, I am just glad I can help. I enjoy hanging out at the turbo farm. I cant wait till we get this job done. I hope every thing works out and there are no problems when we are done. at least there is a post about me that I am not gay in.

wow, I am just glad I can help. I enjoy hanging out at the turbo farm. I cant wait till we get this job done. I hope every thing works out and there are no problems when we are done. at least there is a post about me that I am not gay in.

NICE!!! So when is the next trip to Elburn?

Pretty and Homely that's an interesting combination

home·ly   [hohm-lee] Show IPA
–adjective, -li·er, -li·est.
1. lacking in physical attractiveness; not beautiful; unattractive: a homely child.
2. not having elegance, refinement, or cultivation.

David

You are absolutely right, it's a typo. What I meant to say home body just like my wife NOT homely. Maybe I should have read it before I posted it. I also screwed the spelling in the title, it should have been Rock Island instead of Rack Island. Man I was tired and was in a hurry to post it.

Thanks for pointing that out, there is no way I would say that about Jill. I guess it’s very important to go over and read what you wrote before you post it.