i need .380 ammo in western mass anyone?

I bought 6 boxes of silvertips a few weeks ago for a gun that I don't even have yet :)

Come up with $300 and its yours !!!
image-3236413374.jpg

I was planning on killing vampires ! Not sure why you might need silver tips? I also wasn't afraid to take a ride either that might help your cause. i drove 1 1/2 hours to pick this up

image-3724189598.jpg

i drove 30 mins today to windsor and bought 4 boxes of 50 for 80 bucks no one would ever spend 300 for 6 boxes good luck with that and on shooting vampires without a gun you dont have yet lol:)

I've got my seecamp 32 and if I wanted my seecamp 380 bad enough I would have it tomorrow!!!!!!!! As far as comparing whatever it is you bought for ammo compared to what I offered you I'm sure it's apples and oranges and you probably don't know the difference

image-2338936366.jpg

i got 200 rounds of CorBon 90 Grain JHP today for 80 which is better than silvertips buy your 380 gun and have fun shooting vampires maybe u will come across santa clause too

anyone have 380 ammo for sale?
And that's why people that live and use firearms don't live in the idiot north.:p If you live in most of the real world then you might be able to get weapons and ammo, but if you don't then thank the liberals you live with.;) Maybe one of those lifers can tell you where to get some ammo or vote another liberal idiot in office that thinks anyone that kills an innocent should be free to do it again.:mad: What happened to the Yankee that killed his mother and then told the court that he was going to kill his sister? If I remember right, he killed his sister and several first responders when he set his sisters house on fire.:eek: Not to mentions the idiot that killed several children (sorry to bring this up) as well as the teachers in a school environment. Colorado is just the tip of the iceberg since it's a "hollyweird" state in most cases, so if if you really want to be a true American learn to use firearms properly and not hurt someone that shouldn't be in the line of fire.:rolleyes:

We got some but it is HIGH... We had to pay high so no choice but to sale a little higher....