You can type here any text you want

I need a tool...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I need a distributor wrench, because my timing needs to be checked BADLY!!! Anyone wanna let me borrow one for a few days:redface:? Or give me advice on where to find a cheap one? The only tools I have is a 10 dollar tool kit from autozone, and a few school tools that Im not allowed to take home. Or you could call it a xmas present to me.

Ill give it back, Promise, and ill give u a beer:biggrin: I know how much yall love beer:biggrin::tongue:

Take a look in AZ's tool section Kid. It's around $10 so you shoudn't be out to much.

It's in the non duralast section. I work for them now unfortunatly. Not OEM either. Just the cheap ones.

goodness man, no tools?

havent you got any friends with tools? might be time to start makin them!

Ive never used a distributor wrench before.... i always pulled that stupid torx bolt out and replaced it with a regular 3/8s unit.

A.j.

Try a 14mm or 9/16 universal socket, AZ will loan tools or let you rent them and give your money back when you return it. I myself have never used a special wrench to get that bolt lose, I always used a regular wrench or a universal socket.

As long as you know the number the battery was regestured under you're ok. It should be in your warranty file in the companies puter.

I need a distributor wrench, because my timing needs to be checked BADLY!!! Anyone wanna let me borrow one for a few days:redface:? Or give me advice on where to find a cheap one? The only tools I have is a 10 dollar tool kit from autozone, and a few school tools that Im not allowed to take home. Or you could call it a xmas present to me.

Ill give it back, Promise, and ill give u a beer:biggrin: I know how much yall love beer:biggrin::tongue:

I think you better just sell me that car;) If I remember right I just used a regular wrench on my buick. You can buy a cheap distributer wrench with 2 different heads on it at any parts store, or you can go to sears and get the 15mm distributor wrench. I think the one on the buick is a 13mm. I don't know why else I would have bought that double sided cheap one for. You do have a timing light, right??? Make sure you keep it at 15* No more and you will damage things. Have you done a timing chain on that thing yet?

LOL One of these days someone will take you up on that Jesse. then you'll be stuck.

I think you better just sell me that car;) If I remember right I just used a regular wrench on my buick. You can buy a cheap distributer wrench with 2 different heads on it at any parts store, or you can go to sears and get the 15mm distributor wrench. I think the one on the buick is a 13mm. I don't know why else I would have bought that double sided cheap one for. You do have a timing light, right??? Make sure you keep it at 15* No more and you will damage things. Have you done a timing chain on that thing yet?

5,000 and some collaterall (human okay) and we have a deal. gotta include the price of the speakers. but yes, my friend has a timing light and I know that the timing has to be 15 btdc. I wanted to get a cloyes double roller timing chain when I thought that my timing gear cover had a hole in it (FN BUCKYS/AUSTIN KISS MY A##:mad::mad:) but I ended up not buying it because I did not need it... but its a good investment.

that's the plan:wink: Can't have enough TRs:biggrin:

LMAO Your wife will end up killing you one of these days Jesse.:biggrin: Just make sure to have Keith or me in the will for your car please.:tongue:

5,000 and some collaterall (human okay) and we have a deal. gotta include the price of the speakers. but yes, my friend has a timing light and I know that the timing has to be 15 btdc. I wanted to get a cloyes double roller timing chain when I thought that my timing gear cover had a hole in it (FN BUCKYS/AUSTIN KISS MY A##:mad::mad:) but I ended up not buying it because I did not need it... but its a good investment.

You can take the speakers and stereo out of the car and I'm sure Jesse can come up with the money.:biggrin: LMAO

LMAO Your wife will end up killing you one of these days Jesse.:biggrin: Just make sure to have Keith or me in the will for your car please.:tongue:

You can take the speakers and stereo out of the car and I'm sure Jesse can come up with the money.:biggrin: LMAO

dude.. id rather shoot my kneecap then sell my car. oh and including the speakers... grand total is 7000:biggrin: but its all good, ustaboost is looking out for me...

I'm not crazy. I have documentation from the Army doctors.:biggrin::eek: Who the h-ll is Hank?:eek::biggrin::tongue:

someone explain to charlie where I got that from... A movie called me... myself... and Irene starring Jim Carey FN FUNNY and WILL make you LOL:biggrin:

Then again you live in the middle of Texas Chainsaw Massacre type area!!! Just Kiddin we got the Green River Killer, And the DC sniper

someone explain to charlie where I got that from... A movie called me... myself... and Irene starring Jim Carey FN FUNNY and WILL make you LOL:biggrin:

Then again you live in the middle of Texas Chainsaw Massacre type area!!! Just Kiddin we got the Green River Killer, And the DC sniper

Cirtain things you do in the military require that you get a psyc eval kid. I did mine and was considered sane.:eek: You didn't live through Waco so you have no idea what I'm talking bout. Don't even ask cause I aint f-ing telling.:mad:

Back