You can type here any text you want

I Need Help/Info swithcing systems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

Im taking the B2B out of the car and going with whatever computer i need to run a turbo tweek chip. Now my questions.

What do i need? lol

Ive read briefly on MAF translators and pro's and translator 2 and LS1 MAFS. What should i do here? Starting completely from scratch here haha.

You should go with a powerlogger and a 85mm maf and a low impedance ecm. I would just get a regular old translator, keeps it simple. You can go with the wideband chip but you will have to buy a wide band unit that compatible with the chip, ask Eric what he suggests.

You should go with a powerlogger and a 85mm maf and a low impedance ecm. I would just get a regular old translator, keeps it simple. You can go with the wideband chip but you will have to buy a wide band unit that compatible with the chip, ask Eric what he suggests.

You have to be more specific im sorry. I have no idea what the powerlogger is or what 85 mm MAF to use or where to get it or the low impedance ECM. Whats the cost for these things?

Your best to check out the computer chips section on the board, lots of info there.

Back