You can type here any text you want

I need pics of your exhaust tips pls

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

I want to go original with my exhaust tips. Now i have 2 big tips hanging there. I need pics of the 100% original tips, so i know where they have to be mounted. (where do they end, ground clearance aso...)

thx in advance!

matt

tta tips

On my old TTA #900(left pics), the tips were stock and pointing straight out. On my current TTA #1489(right pics), I set them up just like my old TTA. I love the look! I have notice very few TTA like this, most have them pointing down...........its gonna be your call. Good Luck :cool: .

ttatips.jpg

Matt e-mail me at jlarsson@london.com and I can e-mail you some pictures I have from a 97 mile TTA and a couple of others I used when I had my tips done on my hooker cat back system ...

Never seen any TTA with them pointing stright out as the pipes where bent to angle downwards towards the ground.

TTA tips

Jan,

well now you have :cool:

I seen a few, not sure if they have been altered. I bought my first TTA with 20k miles in 1990 and was all stock including the exhaust. Here is another I seen, but not 100% sure if they have modified the tips.

100_0324.jpg

this is "her" rear end now.

turbo_4.jpg

But i want to have it original style.

i think i will let them point straight out.

tta tips

Hey, yours dont look that bad...but you do need the originals. I think you will love them pointing straight out, they look awsome :)

Hey, what kind of tires you got there, they look nice and fat?

Let me know if you want more pics of my setup.

Veesixx said:
On my old TTA #900(left pics), the tips were stock and pointing straight out. On my current TTA #1489(right pics), I set them up just like my old TTA. I love the look! I have notice very few TTA like this, most have them pointing down...........its gonna be your call. Good Luck :cool: .

ttatips.jpg
Nice looking car! How did you get those tips so shiney? The 'Roy" treatment looks great! :biggrin:

tta tips

I used TurtleWax Chrome polish. It even took out some over spray they had on. I am not done with the car Lee, wait and see

:cool:

Bird of Prey said:
this is "her" rear end now.

turbo_4.jpg

But i want to have it original style.

i think i will let them point straight out.
Your spoilers cracked. :p Car looks good. Neat adapter also for your license plate.

Jason

Bird of Prey said:
66k mls car
Yeah it seems they all do. I know 72firebird had a low mile never raced car that had a cracked spoiler at 20k miles. This topic has killed many a horse...

Jason

Back