You can type here any text you want

I need to buy a new Hobbs switch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnfanatic

I went to a local place and they had the ones that screw into a vac source. Racetronix does not have the correct one on their site. I am looking for the funky looking adj one that comes with red armstrong double pumper setup. Anyone know where I can buy one??

thanks!

I went to a local place and they had the ones that screw into a vac source. Racetronix does not have the correct one on their site. I am looking for the funky looking adj one that comes with red armstrong double pumper setup. Anyone know where I can buy one??

thanks!

A Hobbs switch is way more reliable. If you need a barb on the end simply add one:

damn , never thought of the barb! thanks man. I will order it today on your site!

Hey, I am about to order the switch and connector but how do you connect 10ga wire to that little 280 series connector???

Hey, I am about to order the switch and connector but how do you connect 10ga wire to that little 280 series connector???

Why would you connect 10ga wire to this switch? You should be using this to control a relay which in turn powers the pump.

ok, when time allows. post a link of a relay kit so I can purchase it as well. thanks!

I used to buy my pressure switches from World Magnetics. They were outstanding.. I have some that have been in use for 15+ years. If you can find a local vendor, its worth looking at.

I think Red's switches are Stewarts.. I was buying them at one point and probably have 20 or 30 laying around here somewhere.

Back