I put my last white gnx tiger wheels on ebay

No, I sold a 3 car set for more than that recently. But thanks for the offer!

Perfect what's ur address I'll send money order or would u like me to deposit in a bank account?

U can text me ur info 714 457-6839 rafael

Rick sorry for the delay I sent it today in the am , a money order for 110 thanx ...

Asian lady ran into me on Friday so iv been on the phone a lot with insurance , tow yards and body shops...

Rick sorry for the delay I sent it today in the am , a money order for 110 thanx ...

Asian lady ran into me on Friday so iv been on the phone a lot with insurance , tow yards and body shops...
Wow, you have your hands full. I hope everything works out ok for you. Thanks for the update. I'll watch for the money order.

Rick did u sell the sage car?
Yes that one is gone. But I still have a blue chrome, the 87 GN (#8001) that started it all, a signed Tweeked car (Conley signed it at Bowling Green), a yellow flamed car with lithograph, an 87 black chrome gn, and a rosewood car. I also have a red prototype Molly car and the black/silver car, both signed by Molly at Kirban's open house. I'll probably keep the cars signed by Molly unless somebody wants them real bad (like $300 each bad).