You can type here any text you want

i think i did a good thing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
i was turning onto a big street with a tallon infront of me, big fart can and a sticker that said venom, i laugh and go on about my way with him right beside me. we kindof get into it a little, not much, he gets a jump on me every time but i hold him off, not enough room to really beat up on him. we line up at a stop light and start talking a little, he says his car is pretty well stock and i tell him mine is too, were talking when the light turns so neither of us get a good launch, we pretty much go from a 5 mhp roll and i walk him pretty good. we end up pulling over and talking for a little bit, hes telling me about how much money he has in his car, and get this, admits his car ran better than usual, no ricer problems/excuses like they always complain about! really decent guy, i tell him i'm only running 10 of boost right now, i'm not sure if he belived me or not but i think he did. so has pretty impressed that a almost stock buick beat him, and that i've only spent $6000 on the whole car that he asked me where he can find one.

I still hate street racing, and don't know why i did it but i think it turned out pretty good! we might have one less ricer on the streets!

Good man. I know from that unfortunate accident a while back you are still weary of street racing, but sometimes you just cant back down. Nice kill.

i'm getting to where i don't think about it enough and i want to race everyone again, not always a good thing. sure is fun though!

Back