I want 12's.

djj624

What would it take to get me in the solid 12's. Im talking 12.8-12.5 range.
Mods are in my signature, and i run about 20psi on the street. I also run a dump at the track. All suspension is stock.

And People In Hell Want Ice Water , Just Realize It Is Not Gonna Happen . You Are To scared , Just Sell It And Buy A Real Turbo Pay Someone To Drive It And Maybe You Will See Something Fast , Have A Good Night Sucka

Dude if your going to b such an a$$hole, wich you obviously are from reading other posts of yours. Go to another board. Your going to make alot of enemies here. We all need help from time time and your day will come!
GET LOST

oh now we have a crybaby , you must be the president of the buick club, why dont you go and sit in a corner and think of ways to make your car faster and if you decide to cut your own throat i wont stop you , *******

And People In Hell Want Ice Water , Just Realize It Is Not Gonna Happen . You Are To scared , Just Sell It And Buy A Real Turbo Pay Someone To Drive It And Maybe You Will See Something Fast , Have A Good Night Sucka

Sounds like someone's entire existence is based on how fast his car is.... Good luck with that, guy.