I want to thank you ...

DJay

GN Novice.
I'll keep this short.

Used to own an IROC, and went to the IROC message boards for help once.

Not only were the people there jerks, they didn't know what they were talking about. Story after story of adding superchargers ($3500) to go 13.5 1/4mile. Disgusting.

Having since bought this GN, the seller turned me on to you guys (Joe Harrington) and may i just say; im amazed.

Already you've helped me narrow down a bad cam sensor, showed me the right down pipe to purchase and explained what size tires will fit on my stock GN rims.

You guys are professional, personable and helpful.

Thanks.

No doubt about it, this is the happening spot as far as TR's are concerned. Even though I don't think I personally helped you with any of your problems, your welcome:D

Ill third that one

This board has been so helpful, I've run the gamut from getting the engine rebuilt to not getting the engine rebuild to finding the combo I was personally happy with to sorting out that combo. All through it all, if I ever had a question whether I got flamed on or not I always got good information. This board is excellent.
Thanks Everyone
Steve Chambers

If ever an exception was to be granted, this post should remain in tech. What nice words to come home to and read.

even with all our BS and fighting some times were all one big faimly:D they have sure helped me alot with this new turbo.

I agree!

Thanks to all.
What I like the most is the sharing of unique/new ideas.