You can type here any text you want

Iam in quite the pickle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
dont get married!!

unless the girl is educated and able to support herself from the get go:cool:

Which ever girl cooks the best and looks the best naked!!!:D Oh and the oral has to be great and no shyness either!!;)

I completely agree with all of ya, even Wendy :D the mom dont look to bad i must say, yeah #2 is definetly a keeper i must say. yeah i know the #1 in my life will always be the GN and i set that rule from the get go and no hanky panky will ever take place in the GN dont want to get anything anywhere ;) thanks everybody

Originally posted by JoeNational
I no hanky panky will ever take place in the GN dont want to get anything anywhere ;) thanks everybody

I recommend a nice set of seatcovers! I can appreciate wanting to keep the GN pristine, but when your lady is hot, she ain't going to wait for you to get home! Besides, with the seatcover,s cleanup isn't that big of a deal, but don't ask me how I know that...;)

(of course, the best bet would be to keep her hot until you get home:D )

Originally posted by JoeNational
I completely agree with all of ya, even Wendy :D the mom dont look to bad i must say, yeah #2 is definetly a keeper i must say. yeah i know the #1 in my life will always be the GN and i set that rule from the get go and no hanky panky will ever take place in the GN dont want to get anything anywhere ;) thanks everybody

Better make sure that #1 isn't "pregnant" before you break up with her.
Girls have been known to pull that one just to screw up your chances with the next one.They don't like being "dumped".
Otherwise I say,follow your heart.

Back