You can type here any text you want

I'D LIKE TO PAY IT FORWARD....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JAMCAR223

IMG_5345.JPG
IMG_5346.JPG
IMG_5344.JPG
I have a set of original 86-87 front air dams / spoilers. They have some flaws from curbs, and were replaced after painting my car. They are "driver" quality. These are FREE to a someone who needs them. (ie.. missing / damaged beyond repair / down on their luck). I can't lose money, so you would have to pay for shipping, unless you are willing to pick up in Houston, Texas.

I would cover shipping if they are still available.

Pm if they are still available.

Thanks Rob

Those are much better than mine. I'll send you money for shipment through paypal.

I'll jump in line. My driver is missing and the passenger is hanging on by a thread.

Took all of 5 minutes...lol! Zombie ,You spoke 1st,( I'll PM you) so they are yours...unless you balk at the "actual" shipping cost. Ttype6 you would be next in line.

I'll jump in line. My driver is missing and the passenger is hanging on by a thread.
You are the type of guy I was hoping to help out, but Rob spoke first. He I a well-known member here, so I'm hoping he's legit in needing these. If for any reason these guys balk at the shipping cost, I will contact you. Welcome to the board, and good luck with your project.

You are the type of guy I was hoping to help out, but Rob spoke first. He I a well-known member here, so I'm hoping he's legit in needing these. If for any reason these guys balk at the shipping cost, I will contact you. Welcome to the board, and good luck with your project.

Joel.E should get these .. he doesn't even have a full set ... Come on Rob you don't really need these :)

Joel.E should get these .. he doesn't even have a full set ... Come on Rob you don't really need these :)

I am legit. My driver side is folded over in the corner and the passenger side got ripped off the last time coming off the car trailer and tore the mounting holes up.

No worries. I appreciate your gesture of paying it forward. I have a while before this project hits the road anyway.

Next time robzombie... next time. lol

No worries. I appreciate your gesture of paying it forward. I have a while before this project hits the road anyway.

Next time robzombie... next time. lol

If anybody has a nice set to sell I'll pass these on. I'm in the boat of these are better than nothing and would be happy to find a new set if priced reasonably.

If anyone out there reads this and has a set to sell in good to great shape PM me with price and I'll pass these on if I buy a set.

View attachment 287895 View attachment 287894 View attachment 287893 I have a set of original 86-87 front air dams / spoilers. They have some flaws from curbs, and were replaced after painting my car. They are "driver" quality. These are FREE to a someone who needs them. (ie.. missing / damaged beyond repair / down on their luck). I can't lose money, so you would have to pay for shipping, unless you are willing to pick up in Houston, Texas.
Man that was really nice of you , We all have things lying around that we could pay forward , I know for one this site has been very very good to me . Keith

I could use them. Mine are missing completely.

I tend to do the same thing witb jeep parts that i have acquired. If i have and you are in dire need take it or its really cheap.

Thats good of you.

Hwy Stars sells them new in pairs. Gmpartsdirect shows one side is discontinued.

Back