You can type here any text you want

If anyone is close by, need guidance on engine/car assembly!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
In Sioux city, Ia. Its a pain in the but to run in here and wait hours for a response on questions. I don't know if you're on the boards but I know there's at least 2 people here in sioux city area that have these cars, SPEAK UP! I've seen them around and my friend knows one of YOU! I'm not asking you to get dirty, I'd like to speed this up so I can get this thing running at least-Thanks in advance!

Too bad you live too far away from me. I would be more than glad to help you out. Let me know if you need any pics for guidance and i will send you some.

Thanks guys, I appreciate any and all help. John, was wondering if you ever got a list compiled of any parts you had for sale. Beings you are close by I could probably just come down and pick it up. I think I may have sent a list of things I was looking for in either a pm or on the thread entitled "gn frame", anyway, I will probably be at the state of confusion in a few weeks if I ever get off my ass and actually work on it instead of standing out there talking to my buddies! Thanks again.

I don't have most of the parts you listed before. I have a floor but it isn't pristine. Most of the parts I have are stock motor parts, a couple doors, decklid, bumpers I just have parts laying all over. New vigilante converter.
You can call me if you want 402-813-0799

John Plog

I wrote your number down, I'll give you a call after I do some more parts searching this weekend. Floor and a front aluminum bumper support, header panel, possibly both doors, see what u got and I'll decide when the time comes. what have you got that's turbo regal specific?

Back