You can type here any text you want

If I was to go with a Distributor!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I run a plain old msd 7al plus........you don;t need all that digital crap, but your fast box won;t work unless you put a gm cam sensor in the distrubutor:) Or you need it changed to inductive pickup.

but your fast box won;t work unless you put a gm cam sensor in the distrubutor:) Or you need it changed to inductive pickup.

Not true. Your FAST box should still work without that modification.

The Motor I bought ran with a MSD Dist. The Dist was modified to work like a Cam Sensor.

You would want to run an MSD 7AL2 box or the new power grid system. I'm probably going to use the power grid boxes and if I understand it correctly you need the 7720 control box and 7730 amplifier.

Thanks Mike and XXQUICK6XX. That was the answer I was looking for. I am going to start the car with the Cam Sensor first, and then make the switch later.

Joe

Thanks Cal for the quick response. I see that the 7al2 would do just fine.

I guess i was thinking IPU crank trigger you had to send it in. Anyway its outdated go with a XFI with boost and traction control..:)

Back