You can type here any text you want

If looks could kill....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojimmy

Supporting Member
I'd be dead....

On the Garden State Parkway today. A lowered Eclipse with stickers all over it, tint, and the windows down (despite the high-30 degree temps). He was getting on as I was negotiating my way over to the far right lane to get off. He didn't see me until I got in front of him. He cut out around, pulled up next to me, and he and his passenger stared me down. We were side by side for a bit, he spooled his turbo at me, and I got off. Sounded like a big turbo - I was surprised. I remember thinking "was that me?"....but it was him. Pretty ballsy if you ask me...punks. I'm kind of sorry I didn't get back on and waste him, but there was lots of traffic anyway.

Anyhow, if you come across a DSM guy accusing a GN of wimping out, I guess that would be me. He seemed disappointed, but I was on my lunch break running down to RCA for some parts. Didn't have time to screw around.

Jim

You watch....

I bet by now everone in town has heard, "Man, I was out yesterday on the freeway and this twin-turbo, stage II Grand National with chrome wheels and huge slicks came up beside me and gunned it. I was scared for a moment, but I layed into it too and instantly pulled 15 cars on him! It was awsome!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's a moron. Go waste him........

I don't want to hear it!

Ricers should be spanked at every possible opportunity!

Don't let it happen again!:D

turbojimmy....you were in your GN? You got it fixed? Last I read you were gonna take it somewhere to get it fixed. What was found wrong?

dude if i see a ricer and hes trying to get me to race and im in a rush to work or whatever, i just put my hand out the window, give a thumbs down, and turn off!

Originally posted by boostcreep
turbojimmy....you were in your GN? You got it fixed? Last I read you were gonna take it somewhere to get it fixed. What was found wrong?

Yes - was broken, now fixed...sort of. Jim Testa ultimately figured it out. I had it at Ron's Custom Auto for a while. They replaced some stuff and got it running halfway decent. Jim, however, found that the ignition module was bad the whole time. Middle coil not firing all the time. Now it starts/idles perfectly - like stock. I still think it's bogging off the line and I'm getting like 5 MPG. I'm bringing it back to Jim so he can check some other stuff out.

From a roll - it's awesome - best ever. Triple digits come faster than should be allowed or seems prudent. So, on the highway I'd have wasted that punk no doubt. It was a newer one, FWD. The older AWD ones are the ones that people make real quick. If I went with the odds, I think I'd have destroyed him. But no, I didn't have time and didn't want to have to pay another 35 cents (then another 35 cents to get where I was going in the first place).

So yes, rice should be destroyed at every opportunity, but given the traffic, my time table, and my lack of change for the tolls I declined.

I did waste a GTI and a CRX the same day, tho. Weren't really worth mentioning, but they gave it the 'ol college try.

Jim

Back