I'll be selling a low-mid 10second power package soon.

nolanator

@none_more_black
I just wanted to put the word out to the SW people before I get everything together and post it on the for sale section, but I am converting from gasoline/alky to e85 and with that, I am also upgrading my turbo, injectors, ecm, MAF, intake, and chip, so here is what I will have, and anyone who would be willing to help out with the installation/tuning process could get a nice chunk off the price if interested.

Turbo: Precision T64E (66mm)
Injectors: Siemens 80lb high impedance
ECM: OEM 86 GN
MAF: LS1 with MAF translator
Intake: 3"
Razors single nozzle alky system
Turbo Tweak chip for all corresponding parts

All of this can be someones for $1350! That's less than the cost of a nice new turbo. Again, I'd be willing to barter with someone who could help me replace the injectors, help install my Reds Double Pumper, and get my SD2 chip dialed in.

Where do u live ? I'm in Palmdale and have helped many ppl out around here with there GNs

I just wanted to put the word out to the SW people before I get everything together and post it on the for sale section, but I am converting from gasoline/alky to e85 and with that, I am also upgrading my turbo, injectors, ecm, MAF, intake, and chip, so here is what I will have, and anyone who would be willing to help out with the installation/tuning process could get a nice chunk off the price if interested.

All of this can be someones for $1350! That's less than the cost of a nice new turbo. Again, I'd be willing to barter with someone who could help me replace the injectors, help install my Reds Double Pumper, and get my SD2 chip dialed in.

will you take a $1,000 bucks

If i didn't have a project to fund myself, I would, but I need to get a little money back on this to ensure I can get my car running, and this is already a killer price on basically everything you would need to to bolt onto a car to make it run 10s. I'll even have an intercooler to throw into the mix in a couple weeks!