i'm back

11secondgs

Just a quickone, How many different ways does coolant enter into the engine oil?

I have head studs and Cant seem to figure out where the milkshake is comming from on a new motor?
I sealed them using the loctite 547 or whatever as well and I keep getitng coolant in the oil?

I also have a bad turbo. I wonder if its all related? Could the turbo suck the condensation from the exhaust into the pan on startup if the seal is bad?

Just a quickone, How many different ways does coolant enter into the engine oil?

I have head studs and Cant seem to figure out where the milkshake is comming from on a new motor?
I sealed them using the loctite 547 or whatever as well and I keep getitng coolant in the oil?

I also have a bad turbo. I wonder if its all related? Could the turbo suck the condensation from the exhaust into the pan on startup if the seal is bad?

It only takes a little water to make the oil turn into milk. Other areas you may want to check is your head gasket. Maybe you have a small hole in it causing the oil to mix. Also make sure the HG is torqued down correctly.

If you are sure that is all done correctly try flushing your motor with some cheap oil and a new filter....

Also do you have a BB turbo? maybe something is leaking there. Just a thought.

Good luck

Areas to check are:
Head gaskets
Intake gasket
Timing cover gasket
Cracked timing cover
Cracked engine block
Oil cooler in radiator

When I ran studs, I pulled the covers and could see 'droplets' on the top of the studs/nuts:eek: . I sealed them accordingly, and still seeped. Then one time I had accidently folded over a small 'corner' of the head gasket, which did not let the head seat fully.

Hope you find the source, but try pulling your covers and see if water is sitting ON TOP of the stud/nut. That 'could' indicate water is still seeping through the stud (when it gets hot, the water pressure can 'push' the water up the length of the stud). Yep....it could happen.

I wish you luck in finding your problem.

it ended up just being slush left over in the motor. 5 oil changes with 10minutes on each change did the trick.