I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Why you silly old Buick owner, go back and look at who it was a reply to. :ROFLMAO:
Your old wrinkly ass owes me an apology. :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:

Nope, I don't. Not at all.

YOU need to look at what YOU said.

You directly went after both our opinions. Therefore, you attacked me, directly. I don't owe you shit, and you don't owe me shit, but respect, that's been seriously diminished.

Just know that.

This is the latest news even remotely related to that and its dated 11-6-20, nothing else.

Look here’s the deal, Lindsey called me because he was told I had taken a turn for the worse. I only asked one ? About Trump. Why am I seeing stickers and banners with just Trumps NAME

on it. Where is Pence. Now go back and read my post, as you don’t have any latest info.

Over 50% of his court losses came from R judge’s

No, from pussy ass rinos who are afraid of their own shadow.
What D’s friends are you talking about. Lindsey is not a D

Lindsey is mostly a fair weather repubican although he has gotten better with mcstain gone.
demoncrat friends in anyone that reports or says anything negative about President Trump including the msm. It seems you take pleasure in it.

Nope, I don't. Not at all.

YOU need to look at what YOU said.

You directly went after both our opinions. Therefore, you attacked me, directly. I don't owe you shit, and you don't owe me shit, but respect, that's been seriously diminished.

Just know that.

How?

Look here’s the deal, Lindsey called me because he was told I had taken a turn for the worse. I only asked one ? About Trump. Why am I seeing stickers and banners with just Trumps NAME

on it. Where is Pence. Now go back and read my post, as you don’t have any latest info.

I don't know, maybe you need glasses. Why would someone print up new stickers and banners, around there's still some of the old ones around and a few old plugs ones too.
Like I said, I put in a search with all the stuff you mention and that was the latest report. And with most stuff google lists being msm its always questionable.

Lindsey is mostly a fair weather repubican although he has gotten better with mcstain gone.
demoncrat friends in anyone that reports or says anything negative about President Trump including the msm. It seems you take pleasure in it.

All he's done is state a different perspective.

If you can't understand that, well YOU are the Democrat..... ONE THAT CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT A DIFFERENT OPINION.

How does that sit with you?

I'm just asking. :ROFLMAO:

Damn KC two of those judges were appointed by Trump and they both burn him a new ass hole

The new banners are from this week, for when Trump goes to Georgia to do whatever he’s going to do. Pence is out

Ya'll straight up called my opinion Commie (Democrat).

That's enough for me to throw down.

F that.

I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm also a realist.

I don't need your bullshit name calling.

Ya'll straight up called my opinion Commie (Democrat).

That's enough for me to throw down.

F that.

I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm also a realist.

I don't need your bullshit name calling.

For some reason i'm the one you have chosen to take some anger out on tonight. Talk to me tomorrow when the frozen strawberry daiquiris has worn off. And did "not" call you a commie or a demonrat.