I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I am not making a prediction, and I generally can’t stand what the federal government has become. I have been very critical of Barr, but here is my wet dream scenario. This also assumes public violence does not break out.
Barr/Durham decided to sacrifice Trump by holding off on the investigation report (to give themselves as much public credibility as possible). Trump may be in on it, but I doubt it. I think Trump has been playing checkers the whole time. Maybe I’m wrong.
Durham is now a special counsel, which means more charges are planned, and he will be very difficult to remove.
Barr/Durham watch Trump cripple Biden/Harris and the media on his way out, is already in progress. It is well deserved because they are filthy cheating crooks. Them and the media will have very little clout or power in the public sphere once the beating over fraud is completed. They will still likely take the office. By the way, destroying federal power and clout along with Joe’s is the best thing for the USA. Sorry if you don’t understand.
Biden has been dumb enough to pick a bunch of Obama lackies, many will get charged. Yates is at the top of the list. Biden will not have the clout to fire Durham, or if he tries, he may get impeached when the republicans take the majority which is likely in 2022 unless the cheating machine survives 2020. Either that or he will have to cut deals that will make him impotent.
The Russian hoax investigation may also be able to be connected to the election fraud, with Durham firmly in place, he may be able to snag a few more villains.
Once the shellacking over criminal indictments stemming from Obama’s Russia gate in addition to the shellacking over stealing the election is done, the dems may not survive.
Only problem is the republicans still need more of a beating too to put them in their place.
Not necessarily a prediction as much as a hope.
The flip side is the dems go full nutter and destroy everything.

It’s unbelievable.......the hearings should be front and center

Would be awesome if Trump had their signal jam and took over the airwaves for his conference. I still think he'll declare the insurrection act and possibly martial law in certain areas before allowing the country to fall into communist hands.
Speaking of communists, how about that pos la mayor declaring that walking will be banned now.

Most likely, if true, he's covering his ass, for 2024.

When Trump runs in 24 he should pick General Flynn for VP. I've liked that guy from day 1, a true patriot. That General McInerney is another one. And can't forget General Carter Ham of U.S.A.C., the one that was going f obama and go rescue the Benghazi heroes.

It's obvious what that this awful woman is try to do to the witness. Anyone who didn't see the Michigan hearing should look up other videos of her behavior. These people have power over us....

Guess would be she wants the name spelled exactly right to give to her flunkies to see if they can dig any dirt up on her for some threats.

There has been a lot of good discussions, opinions, and info shared. Regardless how you feel about Biden or Trump let's clarify for the current situation as of Dec 4th;

When exactly do YOU think the election is over?

Not opinions or feelings but how is the final decision of the outcome made?

U.S.S.C.

Just me and you now Jerryl. KC87 threw in the towel.

Absolutely not, absolutely. Said before that I believe that GOD will reveal all that needs to be for his people and President Trump. 150% Trump supporter, have never had that defeatist attitude.