I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I agree, but everybody is rolling over. Everybody that counts anyways, Like the PA legislature. Now I can only hope there is one last trick, and that is Barr. I don't know that the supreme court is going to make PA follow their own laws, and without PA, they need to get Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona. I just don't see the backbone anywhere. So I hope for shit ton of criminal charges, not sure I believe that will happen either.
But also remember there's lots of examples in the Bible of good Godly people going right up to the moment of death and the plug is pulled and the accuser gets the gallows. I'm still very confident that President Trump will remain President Trump. This is one of those moments.

I'm probably not the only one wondering....
Jerry, how about a separate Poll as to how long Biden will be in office (assuming that he has actually won)... before the real left-winger V.P. takes over?
Maybe something like a sports bet "over/under"? :rolleyes::unsure: :oops::mad:

Lol, that would be the shortest thread ever. :LOL:

how can anyone in their right mind ....reject accounts of fraud after viewing the video....what in the hell is wrong with people .....seriously ....but it has been this way with the electronic system for a while ....that is why another countries like Europe do not do it this way anymore ....but what ever .....is a horrible injustice on the state of our country ....very sad either side you are for.....
Y'all watch and listen to some of these demonrats in the videos and it's like they're being control by an outside force. Maybe we're actually seeing demon possession in real time. Their actions are just way too bazaar.

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections adjourned a meeting Friday in which members voted to recertify the results of the 2020 presidential race in favor of President-elect Joe Biden in a 3-2 voice vote.
For those not familiar with Fulton county, it's on par with all other shithole counties, in demoncrat run cities.
If this keeps up, we can add Caracas into the comparison. Dekalb county is no better.
Savannah is also on the "already lost' list.
The 13% has destroyed it.

Y'all watch and listen to some of these demonrats in the videos and it's like they're being control by an outside force. Maybe we're actually seeing demon possession in real time. Their actions are just way too bazaar.
No man can evaluate what is going on in somebody else’s melon, but something that has been lost is the standard of what morality is.
With no standard, morality disappears. And no man can invent the standard, it comes from God. If man invents the standard, then it is whatever is agreed to that day, which is to say the standard no longer exists. By that definition Hitler was moral, because the Germans in that day lived by the standard set by the Nazi society.
Too many Christians (many have been smug for too long, not very godly) tend to deify the founders, which has actually hurt the stability of the country. The founders where not evangelical zealots, many were deists. They simply all agreed to one concept which is the reason I believe God has blessed the nation. They codified that our inalienable rights come from God not man, and the power of the government comes from the consent of the governed. The first amendment is a two-way street. I can't tell the government to establish a religion, and the government cannot restrict my free exercise thereof (as long as I am not performing human sacrifices and other obvious things). The words separation of church and state are not to be found in the constitution.
These simple but extremely significant facts have either intentionally been buried or are simply lost on the lefty twits running around today. They are also manipulated by greedy powerful people who want to maintain wealth or power. The true conservatives are getting tooled by corporatists and country club republicans to get their way. The US was not founded on the principals of unadulterated money-grubbing capitalists either. Economic freedom is a consequence of individual liberty, but the intent was not to have an unchecked billionaire class running the country, they need to be checked. A Jeff Bezos should never exist in our society, or a Bill Gates. I am not for taxing more, but maybe capping incomes on publicly owned companies. Private owned and investment would be hard to control.
Many other nasty things going on with money and finance that are outside my expertise other than to say on a macro level are obviously wrong and sometimes downright evil. Like printing money to pay off debt or to borrow more.
We are at the fork in the road, which way we go I have no idea, but people routinely make the wrong decision and usually for the wrong reasons. People are no longer grounded in reality, which means collectively we are unable to effect change through a system whose foundation requires God’s standard of morality.