I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

American girls and American guys
We'll always stand up and salute
We'll always recognize
When we see Old Glory flying
There's a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night when we lay down our head
My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye but he flew a flag out in our yard
Until the day that he died
He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free
Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin' in from somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the fourth of July
Hey Uncle Sam, put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly man, it's gonna be hell
When you hear mother freedom start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue
Justice will be served and the battle will rage
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way
Hey uncle sam put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly it's gonna be hell
When you hear mother freedom start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue
Oh oh of the red, white and blue
Oh oh of my red, white and blue
Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Toby Keith

Over confidence has a way of biting one in the ass. Their bragging about their wonder of the world built 3 gorges dam is a perfect example, all inferior materials used and thing is starting buckle after all the flooding this summer and fall. They had to flood massive amounts of farm land to keep it from overflowing the top. Idiots also built it in an earthquake prone area. When it finally lets go there's about half a billion people in it's path down stream and some of their most important military bases. That's why they've been buying 1,000s of tons of food from the rest of the world lately, in excess of usual amounts. Anyway, it fails and that will pull their horns in for a while.

Biden said he'll contract a disease and Kamala will take over. Wtf. He also said he created the largest most diverse voter fraud organization. He accidentally tells the truth I assume due to his lack of mental capacity. They should use that as a confession, no?
His sheep believe everything else he said but those 2 points . . . .

Over confidence has a way of biting one in the ass. Their bragging about their wonder of the world built 3 gorges dam is a perfect example, all inferior materials used and thing is starting buckle after all the flooding this summer and fall. They had to flood massive amounts of farm land to keep it from overflowing the top. Idiots also built it in an earthquake prone area. When it finally lets go there's about half a billion people in it's path down stream and some of their most important military bases. That's why they've been buying 1,000s of tons of food from the rest of the world lately, in excess of usual amounts. Anyway, it fails and that will pull their horns in for a while.
Population control

Yeah, she's actually rather hot and it moved listening to her! Imagine taking her home to meet Mom! :ROFLMAO:
"Oh honey, this is the one for you"
She is kinda hot, but you'd never win any argument with her. Not that you do now, but you wouldn't even try with her . . . . . Sure beats all those ugly leftists bitches though.

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections adjourned a meeting Friday in which members voted to recertify the results of the 2020 presidential race in favor of President-elect Joe Biden in a 3-2 voice vote.
For those not familiar with Fulton county, it's on par with all other shithole counties, in demoncrat run cities.
If this keeps up, we can add Caracas into the comparison. Dekalb county is no better.
Savannah is also on the "already lost' list.
The 13% has destroyed it.

Justice has sped up the PA case to make sure it gets a hearing. Trump team has had a ruling in favor of letting inspect dominion machines in 28 counties in MI iirc.

No man can evaluate what is going on in somebody else’s melon, but something that has been lost is the standard of what morality is.
With no standard, morality disappears. And no man can invent the standard, it comes from God. If man invents the standard, then it is whatever is agreed to that day, which is to say the standard no longer exists. By that definition Hitler was moral, because the Germans in that day lived by the standard set by the Nazi society.
Too many Christians (many have been smug for too long, not very godly) tend to deify the founders, which has actually hurt the stability of the country. The founders where not evangelical zealots, many were deists. They simply all agreed to one concept which is the reason I believe God has blessed the nation. They codified that our inalienable rights come from God not man, and the power of the government comes from the consent of the governed. The first amendment is a two-way street. I can't tell the government to establish a religion, and the government cannot restrict my free exercise thereof (as long as I am not performing human sacrifices and other obvious things). The words separation of church and state are not to be found in the constitution.
These simple but extremely significant facts have either intentionally been buried or are simply lost on the lefty twits running around today. They are also manipulated by greedy powerful people who want to maintain wealth or power. The true conservatives are getting tooled by corporatists and country club republicans to get their way. The US was not founded on the principals of unadulterated money-grubbing capitalists either. Economic freedom is a consequence of individual liberty, but the intent was not to have an unchecked billionaire class running the country, they need to be checked. A Jeff Bezos should never exist in our society, or a Bill Gates. I am not for taxing more, but maybe capping incomes on publicly owned companies. Private owned and investment would be hard to control.
Many other nasty things going on with money and finance that are outside my expertise other than to say on a macro level are obviously wrong and sometimes downright evil. Like printing money to pay off debt or to borrow more.
We are at the fork in the road, which way we go I have no idea, but people routinely make the wrong decision and usually for the wrong reasons. People are no longer grounded in reality, which means collectively we are unable to effect change through a system whose foundation requires God’s standard of morality.

And the demons-nephilim can't do anything without a willing human host to influence and control. Some of it sure seem like it, remember the women that were clawing at the doors when Justice Kavanaugh was being sworn in or the howling from the Senate gallery during his confirmation vote. Just like the howling dead, eerie.

She is kinda hot, but you'd never win any argument with her. Not that you do now, but you wouldn't even try with her . . . . . Sure beats all those ugly leftists bitches though.

We're not talking about marrying her, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Their bragging about their wonder of the world built 3 gorges dam is a perfect example, all inferior materials used and thing is starting buckle after all the flooding this summer and fall.
A "little push" from behind, and it's all over but for, as we say around here, "the sad singin' and the slow walkin'. :cool:
A sub or sat launched missile will do just fine. Doesn't have to hit it. Just put the warhead into the water, and let the transfer of force do it's thing.
Same thing, for those fake islands they've built.
NOW, that would be worth the price of admission, to watch!

A "little push" from behind, and it's all over but for, as we say around here, "the sad singin' and the slow walkin'. :cool:
A sub or sat launched missile will do just fine. Doesn't have to hit it. Just put the warhead into the water, and let the transfer of force do it's thing.
Same thing, for those fake islands they've built.
NOW, that would be worth the price of admission, to watch!

There was crap load of logs and other debris behind the dam which must of been putting a lot of pressure on it. Lots of cracks also and they think water is flowing under it in some places. The whole dam isn't anchored to bedrock, just gravity place massive pieces of sub-standard concrete on top of limestone. What could go wrong. I think all it would take is a pound of black powder to make it let go.
Lol, their man made islands are already washing away. The concrete is crumbling and the foundation material is getting spongy. Let alone if they get hit with a typhoon directly. Greed has a price. We never should of helped them and let them fight it out on their own with the japanese.