I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

BLM. Take note of what he says. The Dems used you, and now have no need for you.

John Ross: How to Paint like a Tyrant! - YouTube
Bolsheviks tactics. Once the agitators are no longer needed, they are dispelled with.

Amazing how the people who call others dumb, intolerant, misguided, deceived are actually the ones who fit the description. I guess that is the curse of being that dumb and delusional, just too dumb to realize.

I see we got moved to the political section.....damn censorship LOL....it was on the main feed every day ....guess someones (plural)...got irritated by their cotex....:p

No.. Google reported this thread had content that violated their policy. I couldn't decide if it was guns or political or what so rather than delete the thread, I moved it here.

No.. Google reported this thread had content that violated their policy. I couldn't decide if it was guns or political or what so rather than delete the thread, I moved it here.
I figured that. Lol.
G**** has too much say . . . .

Thanks Jay!

well if I was I charge it would be in the political section....jerryl is a rascal....but one of the best guys on the board ....a true talent ...im just an asshole with determination .....

Jay, Big Tech is censoring anything that doesn't follow the left wing agenda. Google and Youtube are one entity...and FB, Twitter are also censoring.