You can type here any text you want

I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You're deflecting.
My my you sure are a hard case. But really it’s a dead issue. I like Trumps policy, however like many others he is a ass. Nixon was my first President I voted for, in my time there has never been one like this man.

My my you sure are a hard case. But really it’s a dead issue. I like Trumps policy, however like many others he is a ass. Nixon was my first President I voted for, in my time there has never been one like this man.
Check your Constitution, and find out what happens on January 6th. I made it easy for you. I put up four links for you.

Check your Constitution, and find out what happens on January 6th. I made it easy for you. I put up four links for you.
No need as I already know. Why don’t you move to the states and have a real voice. Just what is your angle as you do not live in this country?

Beat dat arse!
First confrontation their asses were saved by the police, you know, the ones they want to defund. Punks.
Jerry just what is your game, you want to help start a civil war. What is your end game ? Have you ever been in a fire fight, as I don’t think you have. As I have not know
anyone who has talk the smack you talk that has had to deal with shooting and killing someone

Jerry just what is your game, you want to help start a civil war. What is your end game ? Have you ever been in a fire fight, as I don’t think you have. As I have not know
anyone who has talk the smack you talk that has had to deal with shooting and killing someone
It really doesn't matter what my end game and experiences are, does it? Your grandchildren will thank the people who didn't throw in the towel some day.

It really doesn't matter what my end game and experiences are, does it? Your grandchildren will thank the people who didn't throw in the towel some day.
My grandchildren are mostly grown, two of which are overseas in the military. One is in Iraq. The other on a naval carrier. Tell me something else

My grandchildren are mostly grown, two of which are overseas in the military. One is in Iraq. The other on a naval carrier. Tell me something else
Great Great Great great grand children?

Back