You can type here any text you want

I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That old battle ax could only wish to be in an orgy.
That POS is a great example of a gender bender. That started out as a "man", and look what it ended up as.:sick:
A real "Marvin to Mary" switcheroo.
Disgusting:poop:

Jay, Big Tech is censoring anything that doesn't follow the left wing agenda. Google and Youtube are one entity...and FB, Twitter are also censoring.
Looks like Zuck is doing his part, to steal the election, and has been outted....
Money From Facebook’s Zuckerberg Used to Undermine Election, Violate Law: Report
BY ZACHARY STIEBER

December 16, 2020 Updated: December 16, 2020
biggersmaller
Print
Hundreds of millions of dollars from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg was used to violate election laws, according to a new report.
The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, a national constitutional litigation organization, released the 39-page report, alleging that Zuckerberg’s $500 million given to election officials was used to treat voters unequally and improperly influence the election for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The bulk of the funds went to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a nonprofit started by former managers and staff at the New Organizing Institute, a progressive nonprofit.
According to the report, the nonprofit earlier this year “began sending agents into states to recruit certain Democrat strongholds to prepare grants requesting monies from” it.
For example, the center gave $100,000 to Cory Mason, the mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, to recruit four other cities to develop a plan and request a larger grant from it. Those five cities submitted such a plan in June and received $6.3 million to implement it.
That kind of privatization of elections “undermines the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), which requires state election plans to be submitted to federal officials and approved and requires respect for equal protection by making all resources available equally to all voters,” the report states.
“The provision of Zuckerberg-CTCL funds allowed these Democrat strongholds to spend roughly $47 per voter, compared to $4 to $7 per voter in traditionally Republican areas of the state. Moreover, this recruiting of targeted jurisdictions for specific government action and funding runs contrary to legislative election plans and invites government to play favorites in the election process.”

Looks like Zuck is doing his part, to steal the election, and has been outted....
Money From Facebook’s Zuckerberg Used to Undermine Election, Violate Law: Report
BY ZACHARY STIEBER

December 16, 2020 Updated: December 16, 2020
biggersmaller
Print
Hundreds of millions of dollars from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg was used to violate election laws, according to a new report.
The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, a national constitutional litigation organization, released the 39-page report, alleging that Zuckerberg’s $500 million given to election officials was used to treat voters unequally and improperly influence the election for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The bulk of the funds went to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a nonprofit started by former managers and staff at the New Organizing Institute, a progressive nonprofit.
According to the report, the nonprofit earlier this year “began sending agents into states to recruit certain Democrat strongholds to prepare grants requesting monies from” it.
For example, the center gave $100,000 to Cory Mason, the mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, to recruit four other cities to develop a plan and request a larger grant from it. Those five cities submitted such a plan in June and received $6.3 million to implement it.
That kind of privatization of elections “undermines the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), which requires state election plans to be submitted to federal officials and approved and requires respect for equal protection by making all resources available equally to all voters,” the report states.
“The provision of Zuckerberg-CTCL funds allowed these Democrat strongholds to spend roughly $47 per voter, compared to $4 to $7 per voter in traditionally Republican areas of the state. Moreover, this recruiting of targeted jurisdictions for specific government action and funding runs contrary to legislative election plans and invites government to play favorites in the election process.”
Chuck, most don't realize what Big Tech is up too. Maybe this will open their eyes.

Now what Jerryl?
Looks like there should be a link somewhere in your post but where??? Same thing in your post #3511.

The links are MIA.........

Is someone taking your links away? Are you being shadow banned????? :cautious:
Big Tech is censoring everything if it doesn't follow the left agenda. I believe the link was from Twitter, so they took it down. They don't want you knowing the truth. I've been telling you guys this for months.

@ JayC

Hey mod. There is one thing about being in the political section. For some reason I cannot go back and edit once I hit "post reply". I had no problem with this when the thread was in the other section. I don't know if it's just my account or if it is a political section thing? Either way, it would be nice to able to edit here.
Thanks

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND.... IF YOU AREN'T CLOSED MINDED!
Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. No weddings. No reunions. No socials. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Let depression, anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.
We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us!
SOCIAL MEDIA & News via television are going to kill us!
If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, fight for them!

@ JayC

Hey mod. There is one thing about being in the political section. For some reason I cannot go back and edit once I hit "post reply". I had no problem with this when the thread was in the other section. I don't know if it's just my account or if it is a political section thing? Either way, it would be nice to able to edit here.
Thanks
Me, either.

@ JayC

Thanks
It's a political section thing. Don't know the reasoning.

With all the lawsuits being filed against them by state AGs maybe they'll pull in their horns a bit.
Lets hope not. Thats the only revenue we have now outside of two vendors.

Back