I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I don't think he is advocating war and nobody wants to kill anyone. Fact is that a conservative 90% of the recent politically motivated physical attacks and destruction videos show that these are originated by non-conservatives. With that, everyone I know will and has the right to protect themselves and their loved ones to the death, if attacked with lethal force.
Thank Jerry for being able to understand an appropriate repsonse (and a prediction if the shit does not stop) to an asswhipe that talks about unity then right out of the other side of his mouth talks about throwing trump in jail.

I don't think he is advocating war and nobody wants to kill anyone. Fact is that a conservative 90% of the recent politically motivated physical attacks and destruction videos show that these are originated by non-conservatives. With that, everyone I know will and has the right to protect themselves and their loved ones to the death, if attacked with lethal force.
Of course everyone has the right to protect yourself and love ones . None of these attacks were in places where people live. No shit like that happen in the south that I know of. And don’t say that right wing conservatives didn’t do there own stupid shit. planing to kidnap a female governor blow up a bridge to slow down the police. Try her for treason then kill her. C’ mon nothing was even said about that on this thread. There are other things However not going to write a book. Where is the fairness. Everything you have said is true. Everything on the right side is also true. However saying the right is going to war is a far cry from defending ones life.

Expect a fucking war moron.

This is what tptb want, us at each others throats but the libtards have been so well indoctrinated the last couple of decades I believe if they saw biteme on the White House lawn sacrificing babies to baal they would cheer him on.
The snake's head needs to be removed.

A fool and his right to bear arms will soon be parted. #Fact

Hosea 4:6 KJV
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

And this.

How's that old saying go, "If its time to bury them its time to use them"

Of course everyone has the right to protect yourself and love ones . None of these attacks were in places where people live. No shit like that happen in the south that I know of. And don’t say that right wing conservatives didn’t do there own stupid shit. planing to kidnap a female governor blow up a bridge to slow down the police. Try her for treason then kill her. C’ mon nothing was even said about that on this thread. There are other things However not going to write a book. Where is the fairness. Everything you have said is true. Everything on the right side is also true. However saying the right is going to war is a far cry from defending ones life.

Stop! That was just an idea. Just like antifa is an idea. C'Mon man. :LOL:

Remember that GOD, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are in control and Jesus said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me" so we're in good hands.

But remember too that man has been given free will and must choose to accept Jesus as our Savior and although as individuals, we, or mainly our souls, may be in good hands, I'm just not too sure about the country though.

It's sort of like that story about the guy that refused to get on an airplane. His buddy said, "Don't be afraid, you know that you won't go (die) before it's your time." The guy said, "Okay, maybe, but what if it's the pilot's time?"

I really don't want to take this flight. Not while Joe Harris is the pilot.

This is the 2nd vid I posted of windows being covered up and observers not being let in. Where are the authorities to stop this...and why aren't the ones perpetrating this being led away in handcuffs. This looks like something from a third world country.

But remember too that man has been given free will and must choose to accept Jesus as our Savior and although as individuals, we, or mainly our souls, may be in good hands, I'm just not too sure about the country though.

It's sort of like that story about the guy that refused to get on an airplane. His buddy said, "Don't be afraid, you know that you won't go (die) before it's your time." The guy said, "Okay, maybe, but what if it's the pilot's time?"

I really don't want to take this flight. Not while Joe Harris is the pilot.

I guess my point was and think I mentioned this yesterday is this country was founded and dedicated to GOD by the founding Fathers so not sure if GOD is ready to let it be turned over to evil especially when the evil "appears" to have won by extreme cheating.

said this all along. disgusting . I really don't see this going any further :rolleyes:

For sure about the spineless rinos but Trump is fighting this himself. They knew right after they took office the demonrats were planning this kind of theft so you'd think they have been making plans for this. Perhaps he's just giving them enough rope to hang themselves, aka, rope a dope. The cheating is so rampant in your face they're telling you we don't care anymore.
Keep the faith, the fat lady hasn't sung yet by a long shot.