I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

YES YES YES! BIDEN/HARRIS WON! NOW THIS COUNTRY CAN HEAL, AND ORANGE FACE WILL SOON GET A MATCHING ORANGE JUMPSUIT!

YES YES YES! BIDEN/HARRIS WON! NOW THIS COUNTRY CAN HEAL, AND ORANGE FACE WILL SOON GET A MATCHING ORANGE JUMPSUIT!
Na the orange jumpsuits are reserved for the Biden’s and Clinton’s. You must be 1 of the “special” 22 people who voted for Biden on the board. Way to go, now if Biden wins he can do all the thinking for you and tell you how to live your life.

Nope, Trump will remain President. Bigger cities in swing states had 96-125% of registered voters vote. Hmm. :eek:
Remember it took 6 weeks in 2000 to decide.
Rumor only but supposedly Trump has been named the winner. A hanging chad was found dangling from biden's asshole! :ROFLMAO:

I sure hope your right. Haven't watched TV since Nov 3rd. This has been one of a few threads I have read. :unsure:

I applaud your courage to post.

So tell me;
What exactly would Trump be charged with?

Good lord, you ever been in a war, ever kill someone, you have no idea what your saying or even any consideration for those of us who have been in a war
I don't think he is advocating war and nobody wants to kill anyone. Fact is that a conservative 90% of the recent politically motivated physical attacks and destruction videos show that these are originated by non-conservatives. With that, everyone I know will and has the right to protect themselves and their loved ones to the death, if attacked with lethal force.

Hes a bit older and heavier now but anyone who wouldn't believe General Hammond is a fool!!! :LOL:
A fool and his right to bear arms will soon be parted. #Fact

Hosea 4:6 KJV
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Don't be fooled. This is not about Orange man vs Biden. This is about Good vs Evil. Look deeper and educate yourself.