I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Sadly, the guy was not able to defend himself. :mad:
I'm betting he's got a concussion, and doesn't know what zip code he's in.
A much more favorable outcome:
He's knocked down, rolls over, and puts 2 center mass, on the 13%'r that threw the sucker punch.
I guess some folks don't use much forethought, and put themselves in those situations.
Forethought:
1. What good will this march do, to actually change the outcome?
Huge supporting crowds are already proven to be ineffective.:rolleyes:
2. Is going into a sewer, such as DC, and expecting to be "safe", a good choice?
The list goes on.....

This shit had better stop.....
It is all lefty violence, the left better own it and then stomp their own. Or somebody else is going to start stomping these pieces of left shit.

I guess some folks don't use much forethought, and put themselves in those situations.
Forethought:
1. What good will this march do, to actually change the outcome?
Huge supporting crowds are already proven to be ineffective.:rolleyes:
2. Is going into a sewer, such as DC, and expecting to be "safe", a good choice?
The list goes on.....

What I don't get is that the left has a "mostly peaceful protest" (media code word for riot) with no counter protesters. Violence ensues. Buildings burn, cars get destroyed, statues get torn down, and stores get looted. It's okayed and dismissed by the media and Leftist politicians but the whole thing is blamed on the right wing. Their policies, conservative people, and Trump.

The left has a "mostly peaceful protest". Right wing counter protesters show up. Violence ensues. Right wingers get attacked, buildings burn, cars get destroyed, statues etc... Conservatives and Trump get blamed.

The right has a small rally and everything is peaceful until leftist protesters show up. A couple of fist fights break out which are reported in the media with out context . Yet, no buildings are burned, no cars are destroyed, there are no statues left but if they were they would still be standing, and no stores get looted but the media labels it a mob and a violent protest that is again blamed on the right.

The right has a large rally and everything is peaceful until leftist protesters show up. Violence ensues. Right wingers get attacked, cars get destroyed, etc.... Right wing blamed again.

It may just be me but I think I am starting to see a pattern here. :unsure:

So to answer your questions:

1. Yes large crowds are effective but only if they burn, loot, and riot which the right does not do because they understand if you destroy everything you are trying to save to save it, did you save anything? But regardless, the right will be condemned anyway.

2. It should/would be if the left respected the Constitution and our ability to exercise our First Amendment rights which they don't so again, when we are attacked, we are blamed.

The question becomes how do we get to peacefully assemble and present our grievances with out the left causing violence and then blaming us for said violence?
IDK
Maybe if MAGA hats were pink?

Sadly, the guy was not able to defend himself. :mad:
I'm betting he's got a concussion, and doesn't know what zip code he's in.
A much more favorable outcome:
He's knocked down, rolls over, and puts 2 center mass, on the 13%'r that threw the sucker punch.

unfortunately, in DC (or any Democrat-led city), if the old man shot someone who attacked him.... my guess would be that he'd be arrested and charged with many/multiple crimes/felonies (pretty much no-one can legally carry a gun), and the media would have a field-day with the "brazen crimes" etc :unsure: :(

Hunter is waiting for someone to cross the line in his yard :cool:
0UD7xHAl.jpg