I'm New! Glad to be here!

david068513

Hey everyone I have been registered for awhile but never posted till now. Finally got a chance. I don't own a turbo buick...sad I know...:frown: But I do own a 1992 Z28 hardtop car that I am in the process of finishing up the motor that will have a procharged TPI 350 running 10-12 pounds of boost. I also have a 1993 S10 shortbed with a 350 in it. Custom burnt orange paint. Alot of show and some go lol.

BTW one thing that I never liked about the turbo buicks was no manual option. As anyone swapped one in before? Sorry if that has been covered Just wondering if it has been done. I know the auto is better for holding boost but a manual is just more fun.

here are a few pics of the two

S10andCamaro019.jpg

S10andCamaro020.jpg

S10andCamaro021.jpg

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. The truck is nothing short of breathtaking, especially the color.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. The truck is nothing short of breathtaking, especially the color.

Thanks! That truck has alot of money and time dumped in it lol the color is a custom blend based off of atomic orange off the c6 corvette.

That truck sure does look sharp....and yes people have converted to manuals before and found that they lost about a second in the 1/4...the only reason I could see switching to a manual is for street courses

What color is the truck? Me like....
Its a custom blend based on atomic orange off the C6 corvette. Alot more metallic and a few custom touches.
That truck sure does look sharp....and yes people have converted to manuals before and found that they lost about a second in the 1/4...the only reason I could see switching to a manual is for street courses

Thanks, I don't like that lol. Manuals are fun but that just sucks.