I'm on the road and pretty screwed

There needs to be a TurboBuick Roadside Assistance program.

I suggested something that would help in these situations in another area but never got a response. I belong to an RV club that has, on it's website, a map that can depict "get togethers," owners and type RV (without specific location), RV's for Sale, etc. They could use the same type of map here and alter it to suit our tastes. everywhere I mentioned RV, you can substiture GN/T-Type/T etc. You could add member volunteers in a separate tab. Each subject would have its own tab on the map so if someone needed asistance, they could select that tab on the map and see if anyone was close. If someone is looking for a GN to buy, they could have it in the "For Sale" tab with pictures and description. This RV website also has a "chat room" where people hang out. Something like that might be a nice addition here. The RV website owner has agreed to discuss how to set it up here if anyone is interested.

I suggested something that would help in these situations in another area but never got a response. I belong to an RV club that has, on it's website, a map that can depict "get togethers," owners and type RV (without specific location), RV's for Sale, etc. They could use the same type of map here and alter it to suit our tastes. everywhere I mentioned RV, you can substiture GN/T-Type/T etc. You could add member volunteers in a separate tab. Each subject would have its own tab on the map so if someone needed asistance, they could select that tab on the map and see if anyone was close. If someone is looking for a GN to buy, they could have it in the "For Sale" tab with pictures and description. This RV website also has a "chat room" where people hang out. Something like that might be a nice addition here. The RV website owner has agreed to discuss how to set it up here if anyone is interested.

Sounds like a good idea to me. My username already tells you where I am tho.:)

I'm back and forth between having it towed and recruiting a friend to drive out with me and help try to fix it. This way I have an extra set of hands and a ride back if unsuccessful. :)

The good thing is I get the month of October free on the storage unit, so I don't have to hurry to make a decision if I want to get it back before winter. My first full-months payment is due November 1st.

If you can PM me the members name I'd appreciate it. I'm getting a few quote for towing if I decide to go that route. Thanks!
Or you could rent a U-Haul with a trailer and tow it home. I did that when I bought my 86 GN.

I know I'm getting here a little late....and I'm gonna ask a dumb-a$$ question too....did you check your plug wires and plugs?? I just recently went through a similar situation...car idled great, but would backfire HARD under medium throttle...Tried all the above stuff, only to find a bad plug wire on #2 cyl...had a hole burnt in the boot on the plug side, from the inside out, caused from the wire not being seated fully on the plug. It was shorting to the head. Worth a look. ---Keith