You can type here any text you want

Impressive Ford EcoBoost vehicles at Milan Dragway.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[video=youtube;92FGf5sjoGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FGf5sjoGE[/video]

That would really suck to get beat by a Flex!

Was just going to post about the SHO Taurus! Was at a show yesterday talking to a guy about his new Dodge Challenger. He also owns a GN that needs some work. Anyway, next to it was a SHO Taurus in the same silver as the ones at the beginning of the video. Turns out it was his wife's daily driver. All I can say was I very impressed with the car. Twin turbo V-6 with 365 hp and all wheel drive.

I test drove a ECO boost F150 today. Let me tell you I was very impressed with it. From a dead stand still i punch it and it lit up the back tires. Lots of power from a roll. Very nice truck. List price $44K but, taken 9K of window price. About 35K! Not bad. Im just not sure I can go down to a 150. Im currenlty driving a 06 250 cummings.

I test drove a ECO boost F150 today. Let me tell you I was very impressed with it. From a dead stand still i punch it and it lit up the back tires. Lots of power from a roll. Very nice truck. List price $44K but, taken 9K of window price. About 35K! Not bad. Im just not sure I can go down to a 150. Im currenlty driving a 06 250 cummings.

What's a cummings :D

Back