You can type here any text you want

in line check valve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pajo

I just converted to a vacoom brakes and was just wondering is there a inline check valve I can put in before I blow up the diafram on the new booster i just put in..

check valve

Hi Zeus
I do understand that the check valve goes in between the motor and vacoom line to the booster but I wanted to know what brand and part #check valve.Thanks anyhow.

Sorry man, I just couldn't help myself. :biggrin:
I don't get a good change to be a sa very often. :tongue:

Your question has been asked multiple times. If you search this section enough you can find the answer. I would go for 'check valve' and see what turns up. I believe you need one for the TTA.

HTH, and good luck with your conversion.

On my already converted GN, the vacuum fitting on the booster itself is a check valve. If yours isn't, autozone sells the same exact looking part that is, however I haven't tried to see if it fits or not as mine seems to still work fine. Its in the help section, the red generic parts. HTH

check valve

thank you all - question answered and jedi knight may the force be with you ...:)

Back