You can type here any text you want

Indy Pace Car and Hall of Fame Plates will be Ready Monday, February 20

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
SlowTTA said:
No prize money rewarded but it sure looks like the spoiler...mine needs to be replaced but not that bad :D

Uh Huh :smile: It started that "rust" line on the left last year after everytime I wash it. I just never did get out the Fine Cut after I washed her last week. I may have to get the deck lid repainted, I hope not. We'll see what condition it's in under the spoiler when I replace it.

Just got mine today. They are metal and perfect. I love them.

Thanks again for getting this together...

Scott89TTA said:
I think they look great...not really worried about the plastic I guess. Thanks for putting this together, you did a fine job :cool:

Anybody get plates with a 4-digit number yet, I'd like to see how look compared to the 3-digit plates in the pic's. If so please post pic's.

Thanks,

Bueller?....Bueller?...Bueller?

any 4-digit pic's yet ;)

You have to ask for metal and are they more money? Didn't know this. Mine is plastic would have rather had the metal. Thought that's how they were going to come. :confused:

Yeah, you have to ask for metal, and they're the same price. That was my fault for not saying that before. And they do not accept returns on custom items.

Twin Vipers, post up pics of the metal plates.

Who Needs 8 said:
Yeah, you have to ask for metal, and they're the same price. That was my fault for not saying that before. And they do not accept returns on custom items.

Twin Vipers, post up pics of the metal plates.

Here you go...

Attachments

• tta plate.jpg
    tta plate.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 55
  • tta plate 2.jpg
    tta plate 2.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 42
Back