You can type here any text you want

Indy Speedway Museum and Gift shop worth a visit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

I might find some time next week to do a quick visit to the Indy museum .... is it worth a visit? Is there a gift shop where I can buy some cool stuff (similar to what they offer in their on-line shop)?

I'm over at our Milford OH office and might have time before I fly back home to do the 2 hour drive down to Indy and then back to the airport in Cincinnati.

So worth a visit and can I buy some cool stuff with me back home from there?

It's alright, they rotate what cars are in the museum like every month so it's always changing. They normally have about 30-40 cars which consists of pace cars, indy cars, and nascar cars. They've got a decent sized gift shop, I can't find what they have online to compare it to. They have a lot of your normal museum stuff though like jackets, keychains, shirts, and then they have some model cars and everything. What day are you planning on going? If I can I'd be up for meeting up with you out there, it's only an hour drive for me from school. I haven't got to do it yet (I've been to the museum twice already) but the tour of all the facilities looks fun Indianapolis Motor Speedway And if you have time Fast Times go karting is a lot of fun Fastimes Homepage

Thx Jared, sounds like it's worth a visit.

Depending on my schedule it would be on Thursday before lunch, need to be back at the airport for around 3 I think and it's about a 2 hour drive for me one way. I'll drop you a line on Tuesday or Wednesday and let you know either or, would be great to meet up in person if possible.

Thx Jared, sounds like it's worth a visit.

Depending on my schedule it would be on Thursday before lunch, need to be back at the airport for around 3 I think and it's about a 2 hour drive for me one way. I'll drop you a line on Tuesday or Wednesday and let you know either or, would be great to meet up in person if possible.

just let me know about what time you'll be there. Who knows maybe I can email Matt from Greenlight Toys and maybe see if he can come out and bring a prototype with him if he has one in the states yet :biggrin:

just let me know about what time you'll be there. Who knows maybe I can email Matt from Greenlight Toys and maybe see if he can come out and bring a prototype with him if he has one in the states yet :biggrin:

That would be cool ... I'll let you know closer, given the weather conditions and pending meetings I will see if I can make it or not. Just got into Milford OH and it's just pooring down and around 40 degrees F ...

Back