You can type here any text you want

Injector color stripes ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbota

Hate to admit it but the old brain ain't working that well. I seem to remember some time ago seeing a list (or chart) that showed the flow rate in pounds per hour on most fuel injectors that fit the TTA. I have a set of bosch injectors that have a green stripe on them. The stripe is a band of plastic that goes around about 80% of the top. Does any one know for sure what they are?
Also would like to know if anyone has installed an LS-1 M.A.F. sensor on thier TTA, along with a "Translator Plus I am looking for the baseline settings for the translator plus ???
Any help in these areas would be appreciated --- Thanx -- Turbota #70

Green stripe injectors come in at least three different flow rates.

I recommend you type the long number in the TB.com search above and see what turns up. The injector number will tell you exactly what it is. Someone will have posted its flfow rate. Most of that information is at GNTTYPE.org too. :)

the part number appears to be 621031.
not sure if it's the part number, but it is on all of them. there is another number on them but they are (numbers) not all the same.

thanx for the responses. Turbota.

They are...

Originally posted by turbota
the part number appears to be 621031.
not sure if it's the part number, but it is on all of them. there is another number on them but they are (numbers) not all the same.

thanx for the responses. Turbota.

That is the pt number for 42.5PPH injectors.:cool:

Thanks for the info on the injectors. Any info on the Translator plus ?? Turbota.

I strongly recommend the Translator on two counts:

1) Performance
2) Customer support

I also recommend the extension cables and the plug 'n play adaptor....May as well get the extender chip too.

There must be a thousand posts on the translator and translator plus in the archives, go ahead and do a search to find all the info you want. :)

leeb

Re: #####???

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
What's the part number on them??

Chuck,
I have a set of green stripes sitting on my shelf. Can you tell me the flow rates? They have 2 numbers on them "5207009" & "D1720AA".

Thank you very much in advance,
Dave

I have seen 38lbs and 42.5's with green stripes heck I bought them new :)

translator works wonders don't think about it just buy it and a maf LT1 if you do not want to change pipes. keep that sneeky stock look. most people who don't know these cars will never pick up the diffrent maf sensor just hide the box

Back