injectors with chip, torque converter

ryan319

i'm stepping up my combo a little and want to get rid of some parts coming off that i don't need. both items have around 6,000 miles. these were installed by the previous owner. i have:

-6 green top 42.5 lb injectors with a caspers ultrachip $130 shipped

-orange stripe converter with 3000 stall $125 + shipping

i may have the original receipts for this stuff as i got a book of receipts with the car. if it's important to you i can see what i have. paypal accepted.

Can you send the specs on that chip? Will you sell seperately?

i'll look for the paperwork and i'll pull the chip tonight to see if it has any info on it. but if i had to guess it's a street style chip for 92-93 octane and 17ish lbs of boost and 42 lb injectors.

Interested in the injectors if the other dude wants the chip. I dont need the chip at all.

LMK man. Thanks!

-DD

12", but sale pending on the converter

DoubleD, if you just want the injectors i'll split them up. $100 for the inj.

i thought i had a local buyer for the converter but haven't heard from him. converter is still available.

i made a mistake on the injectors, they're actually lucas 38 lb injectors with a green stripe. i made a new post for injectors and chip.

i made a mistake on the injectors, they're actually lucas 38 lb injectors with a green stripe. i made a new thread for injectors and chip.