injectors

buickpower

polytetrafluoroethylene
i just realized that ATR sent me five D3165AA injectors with green stripes on top, and one D3165BA injector with a light blue top. I know the AA ones are delphi 37Lbers, but are the BA's the same? I think they are the same size and just a new number , does anyone know?

Actually if I'm not mistaken the injectors with green stripes on them are 42.5's I had the same thing in my car.

green strite injectors come in at least three ratings

I recommend you type your injector numbers in the "search" feature and see what comes up. Green stripes come in several sizes :)

yep i did search for the numbers and like i said, they came back as delphi 37lbers. I was wondering if the blue batch are the same though, as one number is different. On the racetronix website they show up as 37lbers as well, i think they are just a new batch of the same model, just wondered if they were changed in any way ( # holes or disc changes or whatever, just examples) and would be okay to run with the others ?

Originally posted by buickpower
yep i did search for the numbers and like i said, they came back as delphi 37lbers. I was wondering if the blue batch are the same though, as one number is different. On the racetronix website they show up as 37lbers as well, i think they are just a new batch of the same model, just wondered if they were changed in any way ( # holes or disc changes or whatever, just examples) and would be okay to run with the others ?

They will flow the same. The green ones must have been on the shelf for a while as Delphi has not been shipping those for well over a year.