You can type here any text you want

innovative boost control users please read

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Have you even double checked the actual boost with another guage?
The problem i am having is that i set it at 18,under boost it reads 20-21,BUT if i use my fast datalogger,it read what the contoller is set for,meaning that by rights it is controlling porperly but reading improperly. I am going to hook anoth boost gauge to the car to base it on instead of an electronic sensor to see what it reads.
Thanks Otto

you may have seen this thread elsewhere,i was recommended to post it again here.

What you are experiencing seems to be a little different than I have experienced over the last couple of years. Clearly, my actual boost is less than what I set the controller for. At lower boost levels the difference is only 1.5-2lbs (ie it's set for 16lbs and the FAST logs 14.something after the initial boost spike). At higher levels the gap grows(ie set for 28 to get 25). Yes, I have run a separate boost gauge to confirm this and the separate gauge followed the FAST log exactly. If you are setting the controller to 18 and getting more boost throughout the run according to the MAP sensor, your experience is different than mine. I hope that helps :)

ditto for me. I have to set the controller about 1 or 2 pounds higher than what I actually want. I even have the two sensors (Fel-Pro map and controller sensor) mounted in the same place pulling off the same boost source so location is not an issue. It's still a set it and forget it piece of equipment.
greg

Hey you guys that are using the innovative boost controller do you have any pics that I can look at, I purchased one myself and want to see the different ways in which to mount and install the system. Thanks Jr.

I'll once again restate my old addage - Its not the exact reading that is so important as the change from run to run that is important.

You can get all the information you want about the Innovative controller at their website: Innovative Turbos

That's a good point Scott, my Innovative boost controller is rock solid consistent or I wouldn't be using it.

mine is rock solid what i set it at it stays at (according to my FAST)its just that it READS higher on the controller even though its not
Otto

I can't seem to get the Innovative Turbo website up.Anyone else having this problem?

Back