You can type here any text you want

Installing Mease DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Anyone here using the Mease DP? If so, how does it fit? Getting one soon. Do you have to get a flex pipe? Might be a dumb question but if you have 2.5" exhaust and you get a 3" DP, how do they fit in w/ each other? I am guessing a reducer but I am not a exhaust guru.

TIA,

OK the Mease DP is several parts so you will have to twist them and possibly reclock the turbo to make it all line up nice, it will, then you will need to have the piece he send for a test pipe made to attach to your existing exhaust, I installed mine all the way up to the point of needing the exhaust shops part then drove it over and for like $100 bucks they finished it off and welded the bottom parts.

Good Luck.

Phil

Did you use a flex pipe? When you put the pieces together, I am guessing you had to weld them together? Do you have a pic where the DP meets the test pipe? Trying to picture it but I can't seem to. Oh ya, how much did you pay altogether? Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks Phil,

heres a pic of it.

P6030006.jpg

I actually got to call him and ask him about it. He has a new design now. It actually comes with the flex pipe. He is going to test fit it on a TTA near him. I have the SSM SFC's and I wanted to know if it will clear them. I also told him that I will be putting the poly mounts w/ the 1/4" height put in them. Thanks for the pic. The pipe looks good! I can't wait to see mine.

Thanks,

Originally posted by tta1401
I actually got to call him and ask him about it. He has a new design now. It actually comes with the flex pipe.

Could you please post or email me the phone number for Mease. I would like to contact him about a downpipe and an intercooler for my TTA.

Thanks!

DAM where were all you guys when I bought mine and needa few more for a discount!!!!!!!LOL J/K

Mine was $486 to the door! I think you paid $375. I asked him about that and he told me it was the 3" flex pipe that bumped it up. It makes sense to me. I know they cost around a $100 or so. If I had the money at the time, I would of. I have been wanting for quite some time. Now my dream has become a reality.:D Now the fun part is putting it in.:rolleyes: :mad:

Mine was $486 to the door! I think you paid $375. I asked him about that and he told me it was the 3" flex pipe that bumped it up. It makes sense to me. I know they cost around a $100 or so. If I had the money at the time, I would of. I have been wanting for quite some time. Now my dream has become a reality.:D Now the fun part is putting it in.:rolleyes: :mad:
My memory is that I paid over $400 but I will have to research it, I would just say that a flex would be good and thats still a price I would pay.

What is GWTRA? Yea, when I get back, I will have to take a road trip up there. Were you at the Buick vs. Ford shootout? You should come down to OKC for that. One hell of a time!

What is GWTRA? Yea, when I get back, I will have to take a road trip up there. Were you at the Buick vs. Ford shootout? You should come down to OKC for that. One hell of a time!
Greater Wichita Turbo Regal Association!!

www.gwtra.org

I havent been in a few yrs cause Ive been out of town on business, but I will try and make it this year, unfortunately I will be racing for the fords!!!!:eek:

Back