You can type here any text you want

Instant lean condition: wbo2 15s, nb02 300s, 9 * knock??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo96max

Took the car out after a few weeks, and i put in the hotwire fuel pump fuse back in(10 amp) not sure i was using a 10 or 30 amp but i found a 10 amp, then headed to the gas station. put in like half a tank of 93, left and maybe about 2 blocks after i got on it in 3rd, car runs 15 psi right now, but whe i pushed it, it dropped into 2nd, built like 10 psi right away and i say 9 deg knock with a ver lean condition, ,

i checked the vac lines, nothing was off, idle fuel psi is at 42lb, running 72 lb inj, pt70 , 3500 n/l, cas front mount, tt street chip...

i have run a race chip before which dumps alot of fuel and didnt have this issue with my pt63,

im thinking,
1. is my fuel pump dying on me? its a single walbro w the hotwire kit
2. could the 10 amp fuse be too little, i think i used to run a 30 amp, unsure
3. when i inspected the fuse, it seemes a little loose on the holder, and i reseted it,

have been affraid of getting on it again, but i will put 5 gallons of 110 to help no hurt anything, and put a 30 amp fuse and check for the lean condition again,

anything else you guys would suggest??

running lean

It would be a good idea to verify the fuel pressure at boost. My hot wire kit came with a 30a fuse.

thanks, im going to drop in the 30 amp and test, makes some sense that the amperage might have been low w the 10.

Back