You can type here any text you want

Intake Gasket for SII heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Looking for a part # for the Felpro Intake gaskets for SII heads..
Thank you

Hey Nick,
I have a set they are 1201's I think I paid $35 for them from summit plus shipping, I can bring them to the club meeting tomorrow if you want them. I'll take what they cost me.

Steve

Hey Nick,
I have a set they are 1201's I think I paid $35 for them from summit plus shipping, I can bring them to the club meeting tomorrow if you want them. I'll take what they cost me.

Steve

Steve, I'll take them but I won't be at the meeting tomorrow... I can Ppal you and figure a way to grab them from you?
Thanks

gaskets

fatride, didnt i give you a intake gasket? i have serval not felpro like mr gaskets, i have used them with no problem, here you can order any felpro gaskets from autozone if you have the part #
i have the header gasket and timing cover, valve cover felpro part# if you need them,
later oc,

fatride, didnt i give you a intake gasket? i have serval not felpro like mr gaskets, i have used them with no problem, here you can order any felpro gaskets from autozone if you have the part #
i have the header gasket and timing cover, valve cover felpro part# if you need them,
later oc,

Hey OC, send me a PM with part#'s when you have time. :smile: I didn't see intake gaskets in my car.
Thanks Nick

Steve, bring the intake gaskets. If Nick needs them I'll get them to him, if he doesn't I know another guy who uses the same gaskets.....

Think I'll drive the GN tomorrow :)

i have serval not felpro like mr gaskets, i have used them with no problem, here you can order any felpro gaskets from autozone if you have the part #
later oc,

OC, can I get those #'s? Want to compare notes with what I have noted as good gaskets to use. Thanks in advance if you can!

fel pro gasket#

OC, can I get those #'s? Want to compare notes with what I have noted as good gaskets to use. Thanks in advance if you can!

valve cover# 1647
timing cover 2700
header 1401
oil pan 1800
these are felpro #
later oc,

Back