Integra gets his hat $hit in

theCATman

Is that a Monte Carlo?
So, this past weekend a friend of mine invited my wife & I on a car cruise. There were 22 of us, & I felt a little outa place, the "old" '87 GN was the 2nd newest car on this cruise. Everything else besides us & a '92 Z28 were 60's & 70's GM Muscle:biggrin: Two Chevelles really stood out. A '69 with a 590 CID BBC:eek: and a '72 with a 468 BBC with a 200 shot on top:eek::eek: The '69 could do rolling 60 MPH burnout.... bada$$ to say the least.:cool:

Anyhow, onto the kill. As we exited a local small town a kid in an Acura Type R with a front mount snuck in line behind me, and ahead of me was the '72 Chevelle. As we got outa town we picked up speed to about 40 MPH. This road has a 2 mile passing lane up a gradual hill & across the ridge. Well, said kid in Acura scoots by me to play with the Chevelle. He pulled beside the Chevelle hitting & letting off the throttle numerous times. It must have been about the 4th time he did this the guy in the Chevelle had enough of the silly ricer. He stomped the loud pedal & it looked like the Acura was going in reverse the opposite direction.:biggrin::biggrin:

Do you think the ricer got the hint maybe he should leave all these cars alone?..... nope, he tried me next. Now, for the record, roll racing is a gayer than a rainbow striped unicorn, but I sure as Hell wasn't gonna let this clown get the best of me.

I slowed to about 35-40 MPH to egg him on. It worked. He pulled beside me & tried the same thing as he did with MR.'72 I hit it the 1st time he blipped the trhottle to let him know I was set on kill. He fell back really fast. So his strategy.... fall behind 1-2 lengths & get a run on me. Typical ricer fag move.:rolleyes: Everytime I'd see him start to gain on me I'd hit & he could get next to my door before I krept away. I let him pull this BS twice, before I just plain cut his sorry arse off the 3rd time he laid back to try a run on me.

I figured he'd pull the famous ricer fly-by, but he stayed inline as we turned off at the next road.