You can type here any text you want

interchanging heads?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

80monteturbo

i have a 1980 turbo monte carlo and i was goin to buy an extra set of heads to port and polish. i found a pair but i didnt know if all 3.8 heads are the same for the turbo charged engines. so if someone can help me out and let me know if i can put newer heads off a 3.8 engine on mine.

also if someone can tell me the stock valve size that comes in the turbo monte carlo 3.8

thanks

80monteturbo said:
i have a 1980 turbo monte carlo and i was goin to buy an extra set of heads to port and polish. i found a pair but i didnt know if all 3.8 heads are the same for the turbo charged engines. so if someone can help me out and let me know if i can put newer heads off a 3.8 engine on mine.

also if someone can tell me the stock valve size that comes in the turbo monte carlo 3.8

thanks
Any head from 79-87 RWD 3.8 will work with what you have for intake and exhaust manifolds. The latest casting for those years is the 8445 casting. 1.71intake 1.5 exhaust.

Back