You can type here any text you want

intercooled buick wanted $5-6 k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
well the time has come for another car.sold my project to get the store up and running,store is up and running,wife said go for it(like if she said no i would listen:biggrin: )looking for a new toy.im in eastern ga.only looking for a sound mechanical,cosmetic work is ok.just needs be able to drive home.let me know what you have.dont care the color,tops,etc or year just needs to have the lc2 intercooled engine ;) done right.thanks,Gary.

I have 2 cars that might be right up your alley! I will get you some pics over the weekend!

ive got the gas,you got the beer????ill try not to get a speeding ticket this time:eek: i cant live any longer without a buick turbo.

Dang skippy!
All we need now is tinted windows in Zeus...already got the ttop shades. :p
The answer to tickets is called cruise control. And it works HA! I just wish it would stop jumping around. Hmmm...

Turbo withdrawl is pretty bad.
Did you see the turbo Malibu? I think it's in your price range.
I'd buy it myself if I wasn't Ed Bundy.

I am keeping an eye out for you as well, but it would be nice to see what Shane has in house....if he's willing to part with any.

Call me.

cruise wont help much in the city:rolleyes: got another this time in twin city:mad: can get out of that one,i did get it reduced though.

malibu is cool,but not a buick.dont want a nice original car,this next one will be a Rockford Fosgate/CARRTUNZ car stereo demo vehicle.gonna modify alittle.

who is shane?

who is shane?

Something you should know....SGRIM, the Owner of TurboBuick, is AKA Shane.
Always good to know the bosses name.

Question, how are you going to have a show vehicle for 6K? j/k
If anyone can do it, you can. Shane may have just the ticker for you.

i would rather buy one needing paint,int work and do it the way i need it for the store/stereo.trust me,when its done ill have tripple that just in electronics,not to mention labor....Rockford will pay the bill on most of the equipment;)

hopefully ill get some responses and see whats out there.im ready to buy.

Yea, I guess I should shut up and let some sellers respond.
Good Luck!

Car Bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres my new 1987 t-type!
46k orig.miles.ac,tilt,rear defrost,lc2 engine,thats all the options.
thanks to Race Lutz.
post coming soon on resto.
thanks to all who replied.

Attachments

• 00110001[1].jpg
    00110001[1].jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 388
pics

pics

Attachments

• 03-23-07_0918.jpg
    03-23-07_0918.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 03-23-07_0917.jpg
    03-23-07_0917.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 386
Hey congrats Gary! I've seen that car in person at the GS Nats few years ago. Race is also a super nice guy to boot. That's a rare car and one of only a handful of alternative fuel cars (CNG) if I remember correctly. I think I have an article that was written many years ago in the GSX-tra if Race didn't have one for you on those cars but it would take some digging. Look forward to seeing the car at some of the South GA Turbo Meets and at Reynolds later this year. Enjoy and glad you are back in the fold.

thanks.i dont want to say,if i resell........the tightest TR i ever owned.

thanks Evans.heres my diliema;im thinking of carefully removing all that is not factory(and documenting how it was hooked up)and returning it to stock.or do i leave it alone and drive?im gonna leave to 30 gal stainless tank,but take out the electronics that were added underhood.right now im trying to get it tuned.its great to be back.....:biggrin: :biggrin: it will be at bowling green too.

i would love to have a copy of the article.Race told me that my car was the one used for the story.

ive already got int looking good.paint is whole another story.:eek: :biggrin:

If you take it off, take considerable amounts of photos and detailed notes should you ever want to put it back. That would be a tough call on what to do but a good problem to have. Won't make BG this year- going to a 2 stroke street bike meet at Deal's Gap, TN that same week so I'll be carving corners. It's also the same week of USTA District Championships that my team usually qualifys for each year so will miss that too. Busy week for sure.

Back