You can type here any text you want

intercooled buick wanted $5-6 k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i would love to have a copy of the article.Race told me that my car was the one used for the story too.

I'll try and find it for you when I have some down time which is pretty rare! I won't forget though and when I find it, I will copy it and PM you for your mailing address. I don't have scanning capabilities and skills but know how to use a copier!

I'll try and find it for you when I have some down time which is pretty rare! I won't forget though and when I find it, I will copy it and PM you for your mailing address. I don't have scanning capabilities and skills but know how to use a copier!

that would be great.thanks again.

Hey congrats Gary! I've seen that car in person at the GS Nats few years ago. Race is also a super nice guy to boot. That's a rare car and one of only a handful of alternative fuel cars (CNG) if I remember correctly. I think I have an article that was written many years ago in the GSX-tra if Race didn't have one for you on those cars but it would take some digging. Look forward to seeing the car at some of the South GA Turbo Meets and at Reynolds later this year. Enjoy and glad you are back in the fold.

Thanks, Evans. You're not such a bad guy yourself. Are you ever going to get your lawyer buddy to come back to BG?

Gary Congrats on the New money pit :D Hope to see it at Reynolds

Shane I may have to pick-up one of yours...people keep trying to buy the 86 :confused: and my price keeps going up :biggrin:

Gary Congrats on the New money pit :D Hope to see it at Reynolds

Shane I may have to pick-up one of yours...people keep trying to buy the 86 :confused: and my price keeps going up :biggrin:

thanks.it will be at Reynolds if i can get patrick to ride with me:rolleyes:
money pit;i almost forgot what its like,averaging $200 a day already!!! tinted windows to preserve interior and wetsand,buff,polished,looks better until money for paint.

I agree,last couple of years were average......new power series amps and p3 subs are very good.going to be current product installed,hidden as much as possible,except for trunk.not going to modify car,will be able to put back stock.have a trophy shop looking at making me a new hood ornament that says "RF" and "CARRTUNZ".first i need to install a gps tracker and a full blown alarm with remote starter.then off to the paint shop.

GIve me a few months and then give me a holler if your ready to paint it. I just had a slab poured last week. Will take me that long to get up and running but I am starting a paint shop here in fitzgerald at my shop. I will be done right for a decent price if you are interested. Daniel Ray

OOO! OOO! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Zeus needs some new paint here before too much longer. Clear coat is coming off baad is some spots. Never was done right the second time. Wait, it wasn't doe right the first time. D@mn GM black paint.

Maybe I can get the turbo fixed about the time you are up and running.

Great , I will holler at yall when I am ready, maybe you will be then to. I already have a gallon and a half of black 86 gn here already that I am going to use to repaint mine also lol. You know , you have to have a test run on a new paint booth right!!! I hope to get going good and soon, its killing me to get it all set up. 2800 for concreate, 10,000 for the paint booth, and then the building itself. Daniel Ray

Back