You can type here any text you want

intercooler maby

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

proregal

I am thinking of buying a gbody parts stock 23 row intercooler has any body run one or thease how much better than a stock with a dutt neck?

te44 3inch dp 36# injectors 3000 stall smc alky tt race chip 22psi

they are alot better then stock intercoolers... any reason why you dont wanna use a front mount?

yes I drive my car to town aot and to shows and I dont want to over heat at least that is what they tell me

if your cooling system is up to par, you wont overheat with a front mount..

I have a front mount on my daily driver w a/c and i dont overheat.. and i live down here in south Texas

This is just my 2cents... but i perfer front mounts..

Precision makes a very nice front mount that doesn't take up a lot of air space. I have the RJC and I had to go with duel fans & F-body radiator. Go with a front mount. ;)

i installed the gbody parts ic this spring, with no other changes gained about 3# boost over the totally stock ic i pulled out, spoolup improves, overall im very happy, very easy install as well and looks great.

glad to hear that just got mine installed tonight now if i would get my alky kit !!!!!!!!

Back