Intercooler shootout?? NW GA area..

streetknight

DCVING
Hi everyone, this may sound stupid so bear with me. Some friends and I are pondering this idea. There is a 1/4 mile track located in Gadsden AL which is only a coupl hours or so away from Atlanta GA and Chattanooga TN. Couple times a month this track opens for a quiet test and tune and stays open from 10AM until dark.

The premise is to take a "bolt on" only TR (11.50 to 12.00) car and try several different IC's on the same car, same track, same day. The header panel can be removed fairly quickly so we want to try as many IC's FM and SL as we can get our hands on to test the differences. We are wide open as to when we do this, but we'd like to coordinate around as many fellow TR guys that might wanna bring an IC to test.

So far we have stock, Dutt neck, V4, and old Kenne Bell.

I'm in the process of locating everything to put a Powerstroke IC on my car now. I would like to test it Vs. PTE, and cotton's. This may be too big of a chore for one day. If anyone's game and wants to help, or bring an IC we don't have locked in to use yet, let me know.

Thanks

Whew,

Glad you knew about that one. I guess that answers most of our questions, except about the Powerstroke IC

Don't let that stop you! You had a good idea, now keep going. See what you come up with for results on yur combo...... Goodluck!

Id be willing to be the test car with my driver GN.Im from Birmingham.My car already has a Mease 24 row,if some vendor could be talked into loaning a new Precision,id love to test those two since theyre supposedly the best 2 you can buy and EVERYONE is asking for a test between the 2.