intercooler

kmart17

if anybody has a stock one with a dutwieler neck, a front mount, or a larger stock location intercooler that they want to part with please let me know, really need on for my combo, thanks in advance

I know were you can get a cas v4

let me know as i know were you can get a cas v4(strecth stock mount) for $500

Johnny

thanks

kmart17 said:
if anybody has a stock one with a dutwieler neck, a front mount, or a larger stock location intercooler that they want to part with please let me know, really need on for my combo, thanks in advance

I have a large Front Mount for sale. It's comprised of an HKS Core and End Tanks and piping from Duttweiler. Duttweiler used to sell this directly many years ago and they retailed for $1200.

$550 plus shipping

well they all sound like really good deals, really liking the front mount, but not really sure what the ps intercooler is all about, relatively new to these cars and there products, could I get some more info on the front mount and the ps one, like pics and stuff, what are the dimensions on the ps intercooler, hope to buy one of them, thanks

wanted intercooler

Hi dude there are some good deals on ebay right now there is a nice front mount new for around 650.00 thats an ok price for that one and theres a stock stile thats been strecth but has some dings in it its going very cheep. Good luck. ;)

Ive got an MPE 15 row super neck stock location intercooler with the shroud for sale. $500 plus shipping. Works great but I bought a front mount and could use the cash. email me if you're interested. :)

I have an MPE stock size intercooler with 3" neck with a few scratches with only 200 miles or less on it. $275+ shipping.