Interest Check - Turbomotion V2 possibly for sale.

Go to a muffler shop and have them weld/bend you up something. Gonna be cheaper then 1,000:eek:

Originally posted by Nocooler
BIGTOM - This just isn't an I/C and Pipes. Sorry.....:rolleyes:

I wasn't talking about your offerings in particular. But I'd be damned if I'm gonna pay a grand for a smallish FMIC with a few small pipes.

Yeah, the v2 kit is awesome. i almost bought one but my paypal was being retarted :mad: I would have thought it would have been sold by now :confused:

Thought of more stuff:

86-87 ECM (Cardone Reman - Will test) - MAT (Cardone) - MAT Wires (If i can get them out of the harness) GM 86-87 MAF (90K - Will Test). Everything you need but a chip. $150 obo

42LB Green Tops (Lightining Injectors) have maybe 15k on them tops. $225

Poston passenger side Header. $40

86-87 Ignition Module + Coil Pack (Cardone - Will Test) + CCI Adapter Harness for Hotairs. $100

Jeremy

Poston passenger side header...is it cracked? This will fit stock crossover...correct? Send me a pm. Thanks :D

Everyone has Pic's.

BlueTa it will fit the stock x-over. - I email'd ya pics.

I have pics of about everything now. Intake pic's are as good as I'd like but hey - they'll work.

I have a DeltaGate also - say $50.

Heavy duty Oil Return line (eastern performance) - $50

Thanks
Jeremy

Nocooler you have a PM. I want the deltagate to go along with the headers/dp.

Sorry mycarsucks:(

mycarsucks - broke1 and I had spoke about the gate already. If things fall thru, it's yours.

Thanks
Jeremy

V2 intake

So- after all that: are the turbo up-pipe and intercooler set up still available? I've not seen the V2 set up and wonder if I can get pics of the intake, tubing and core? Thanx!!

If anyone wants they can check my link for pictures for my V2 setup installed. This is a awesome intake/throttle body/intercooler setup that really wakes our cars up. With my TA-49 and 40# red stripe injectors and this setup my car can break the tires loose on a 20mph roll.........with a little less then 10# of boost at the time. There is only like 24 of these in existence and they flow twice as much air as the stock intake. You also get the nice turbo sneeze when you get off the gas. The throttle response is just awesome and the turbo lag is also helped out because of the throttle body being pressurized or located after the turbo.

It is hard to believe you havnt sold this setup yet.

Nick

I have another hotair car which has been sitting on the side that I should be getting to shortly. Not sure if I will keep it or not, but I had been thinking about experimenting with intercooling it. When I first saw your thread thats all I was thinking about (V2). Just dont really have all the funds right now :( (then Id have a car with a V1 and one with V2 ;) ).