Interest Check - Turbomotion V2 possibly for sale.

I think the spoiler is okay - just sun faded. I'll check it out and get back with you.

Thanks
Jeremy

Originally posted by 6SENSE
I have another hotair car which has been sitting on the side that I should be getting to shortly. Not sure if I will keep it or not, but I had been thinking about experimenting with intercooling it. When I first saw your thread thats all I was thinking about (V2). Just dont really have all the funds right now :( (then Id have a car with a V1 and one with V2 ;) ).

The way it looks I may be sitting on this kit for a couple months - a few people want it but know one has the green. Don't hestitate to make me offers - the worst I can say is no.

Jeremy

alright jeremy just let me know if its in good condituon all ther no craks or anything like that i got the funds !!!oh and how much too?

I really wish I had money for the v2 kit :( I hate bills :mad: Anyway, did you recieve the m.o. for the header yet? I have all this stuff waiting to go on but gotta wait to install the header first...Thanks.

V2

Do you have a parts list for the V2, to verify whether all the parts are included?:cool:

Originally posted by blueta
I really wish I had money for the v2 kit :( I hate bills :mad: Anyway, did you recieve the m.o. for the header yet? I have all this stuff waiting to go on but gotta wait to install the header first...Thanks.

I haven't got the money order yet.....sorry

Re: V2

Originally posted by Dr. D
Do you have a parts list for the V2, to verify whether all the parts are included?:cool:

I don't have a parts list but I assure you its complete. I verified it myself. Everything is here.

Jeremy

Bump...

Someone needs to buy this intake before I do:D

Its a great deal,well its actually a steal, and when you put a whippin on a Stang or a Camaro you can tell em "its just a hot air slug":D